Pacify her-Tony Stark x!Natasha Romanoff reader x Pepper Potts

You were Natasha Romanoff aka The Black Widow, SHIELD's best agent

When you got sent in the undercover mission of being Tony Stark's new personal assistant, you thought that it was just another mission. 

That he would be just another jerk that you went past in your life... but he was more than that.

He was handsome, none the less, his beautiful brown eyes were speaking more than his mouth did, he was as damaged as you were, and you knew he was a good man.

You had a crush on him, even if you tried to drown them, you knew the feelings were there, even you, the most credible liar in the world, couldn't deny it.

You knew he had feelings too, and you were one of his weak spots. The man fell hard for you, and you were just waiting for the moment when he'd confess.

But in the meanwhile, a strawberry blonde woman was thwarting your plans.

Pepper Potts.

She was all over him all the time, and honestly, you were kinda sick of her.

She was the boring, basic, work woman that didn't know how to spice her life, or how to get the man she wanted.

She was whining all the time, 'Tony why this', 'Tony why that', you just wanted to shove a punch down her pitiful throat, maybe she'd shut up already.

You saw Tony's tired expression, you knew that he was tired of her whining and her bossy attitude. 

He gave her Stark Industries and she acted like it was her own company, like it was her legacy.

It was his goddamn company, he could do whatever the hell he wanted with it.

You watched him swallow everything he wanted to say, eating his own words in front of her.

You told Tony that he shouldn't let her step over him, but he didn't seem to have any kind of power over the situation.

His need of attention and love drove him to an abusive relationship.

Pepper was really getting on your nerves.

---

It was the last day of working at S.I, you finished packing your things, and you were walking towards Tony's lab to talk to him.

You walked down the stairs, towards the lab.

''Ever since she came, you acted completely different. What's wrong with you? Don't you see? She just wants your money! She doesn't love you, you... you idiot! I know what kind of woman she is!'' you heard Pepper yelling.

''Pepper, just shut up and listen to me!'' Tony groaned, trying to remain calm.

''No! You shut up and listen! I know what's better for you! She's ---'' you interrupted Pepper by stepping in the room.

''Right here'' you said, glaring at her.

When you entered the room, Tony turned his head towards you, his eyes widened and his expression softened.

''Shouldn't you be out of here?'' Pepper asked, turning to you.

''I came to talk to Tony'' you said as calmly as you could.

''He's busy. We're having a conversation, don't you see?''

''I think he can decide himself if he's busy or not''

''I think you should leave''

''And I think that I should shove a punch down your throat''

<-------------------------------------------------------------->

A/N: No matter what others say, I love IronWidow. Tasha is the only woman I ship Tony with. This is a new concept, since I haven't seen any fanfic like this. I like it, and I will continue it.

Word count: 645