Life saver(1)- Sherlock Holmes x reader

Y/N is Watson's little sister.

She had a beautiful cabin, surrounded by a field with lavender, where she lived when it was summer.

The cabin was situated at the edge of a beautiful lake, so you can imagine the view.

She was in good relations with her bigger brother, John, and they were writing letters to each other weekly.

She knew that her brother was working with a detective that was... bold, to say at least.

John told her about his adventures with the famous detective Sherlock Holmes, and she was very thrilled to meet him someday.

She was absolutely in love with everything that meant adventure and mystery, and she wanted so much to meet the man her brother told her about.

Her wish was completed.

They met at John's birthday a couple of years ago.

And, in one night--

Well, let's see what happened.

-------------------------------------------------------

It was night in Buxton, the stars were shining, the night birds were chirping, everything was perfect.

Y/N was in her backyard, enjoying the lake view, when she heard a very familiar voice calling her name.

''Y/N, please, open the door! It's an emergency! Come on!'' 

That was definitely her brother.

''John? I'm coming! Hang on!'' she yelled back and ran through the house and opened the front door.

When she opened the door, her brother was in the threshold, his clothes were ripped, he had blood and bruises all over his face and hands.

In her horror, she didn't notice Sherlock laying unconsciously on the ground.

''Oh, good lord! What happened to you? Let's get you inside right now!'' she panicked and dragged him by the hand, but he wouldn't move.

''Sherlock is here, he's hurt! We need to help him!'' John said and ran to the man that was laying on the ground.

John dragged the man in the house, and Y/N offered a guest room for Sherlock.

''John, we need to take care of you'' Y/N said as she gently touched her brother's hand.

''No, I can take care of myself. Go help Holmes'' he said and ushered her to the guest room.

Y/N was a doctor, just like her brother. John was always an example for her, so she followed his path.

Y/N entered the room and shut the door closed.

She took her first aid kit and walked towards Sherlock.

Blood was leaking from his side, his shirt stained all over.

His face was bruised, his nose also bleeding, his side of forehead was purple and his knuckles were bloody.

She ripped his shirt off and started cleaning his wound, then she closed it and patched him up.

She checked his heart and breath.

He was barely breathing.

His heart was barely beating.

In a sheer panic, Y/N took an adrenaline bottle and injected a dose in his heart.

Then she checked his breath and heart again.

Everything was alright, thank God.

She sighed in relief and wiped her forehead.

Y/N took a wet rag and wiped his face, cleaning the wounds and patching them.

Only in that moment she observed, he was very handsome.

Her hand lingered on his face as she brushed his hair from his forehead.

After she made sure that everything was alright, she placed a cover over his body and left him rest.

She walked to the living room, where she found John on the couch, all cleaned up and well.

''I'll go make a tea. When I'm back, I want you to tell me what happened'' she scolded and walked in the kitchen.

After the tea was ready, she poured some in two cups and walked back in the living room, handing John a cup and sitting down.

She folded her arms over her chest and nodded her chin towards her brother.

''Explain''

''We got into a fight with Moriarty's men. We were following a lead. But it was a set up. It brought us to an abandoned warehouse, where we were beaten nearly to death. We jumped in a train and came here as fast as we could. Holmes passed out when we reached your house, and... that's the story.'' John explained, and took a long sip from his tea.

<------------------------------------------------------->

A/N: 2nd part coming up! I may even make more of it. Comment bellow and tell me what you think!

Love, Liv

Word count: 740

2nd A/N. I had to change some stuff here, 'cause it made no sense, so... enjoy.