Coming Soon and Main Character Info

Yuuichirou Hyakuya-
Likes: Any kind of alcohol to take his mind off things,Video games, his couch, sleeping, food and seeing unfortunate events happen to his boss Guren.

Dislikes: Smoking, Drunk Driving, Guren, Losing, physical contact, talking to people, Kimizuki and working

Friends: Yoichi, Shinoa and Mitsuba (Sort of Kimizuki.)

People he wished he didn't know: Shinoa and Mikaela

Enemies: Kimizuki and Guren

Lover: None

Omega.

Mikaela Tepes-
Likes: Yuu, anything having to do with Yuu, Yuu in general, his mother, sunshine, beaches, physical contact, following Yuu around with or without him knowing, learning more stuff about Yuu, cuddling with Yuu, spending time with Yuu.

Dislikes: Ferid, anything having to do with Ferid, Yuu leaving him, Ferid talking to Yuu, Yuu drinking, his own job, going without Yuu for a day, not being able to protect Yuu, not talking to Yuu, having to leave Yuu

Friends: Yuu, Shinoa, Mitsuba, Yoichi, Kimizuki, Lacus, and Rene.

People he wished he didn't know: Ferid, Chess and Bell.

Enemies: Ferid.

Lover: Yuuichirou Hyakuya

Alpha

Shinoa Sangu-
Likes: Teasing, matchmaking, getting a plan together, setting Yuu up, getting into Yuu's personal business, pranking Yuu, waking Yuu up when he falls asleep at the office, kissing her wife Mitsuba, groping Mitsuba, cuddling with Mitsuba, seeing Mitsuba blush.

Dislikes: Yuu being alone, Mitsuba setting rules on where she can touch her in the eyes of the public, a plan falling apart, losing friends, not being able to lay on Mitsuba's boobs as a pillow.

Friends: Mitsuba, Yuu, Yoichi and Kimizuki.

People she wished she didn't know:
No one.

Enemies: That one guy who is rude in the office.

Lover: Mitsuba Sangu

Omega.

Mitsuba Sangu:
Likes: Coffee, Coloring, Cooking, Shinoa, watching movies with Shinoa, a few seconds of just cuddling and no groping from Shinoa, getting work done, walking in the park, exercising, Cats.

Dislikes: Shinoa and her groping, Yuu being alone, making mistakes, Shinoa and her pranks, Shinoa teasing her, not getting enough sleep, missing out on movie nights with Shinoa.

Friends: Shinoa, Yuu, Yoichi and Kimizuki

People she wished she didn't know:
No one (Sometimes Shinoa.)

Enemies: Dogs.

Alpha.

Yoichi Shiho:
Likes: Cuddles, stuff animals, his sister, Kimizuki, rainy days, (just about everything and everyone, he is a cinnamon roll.....)

Dislikes: Fighting, playing the blame game, dark places, Yuu being alone and anything spooky.
(Just about everything bad, he is a cinnamon roll.....)

Friends: Kimizuki, Shinoa, Yuuichirou, and Mitsuba

People he wished he didn't know: No one he is a cinnamon roll, Ok!

Enemies: The fire that starts when Kimizuki is in the kitchen.

Lover: Kimizuki Shiho

Omega.

Kimizuki Shiho
Likes: Yoichi, Yoichi's cooking, making fun of Yuu, Yuu getting yelled at by Guren, cuddling with Yoichi, spoiling Yoichi, seeing Yoichi play in the rain, going on dates with Yoich.

Dislikes: Yuu, working late, letting Yoichi down, losing, missing out on dates, being away from Yoichi, loud places, seeing Yoichi cry, waking up early, sweet stuff.

Friends: Yoichi, Shinoa Mitsuba (sort of Yuu.)

People he wished he didn't know: Shinoa.

Lover: Yoichi Shiho

Alpha.