3

After thinking about his "illness" for a while, he shuffled down stairs, just because he was not tired does not mean he was in a hurry to get to work. After making his way downstairs he spotted something on the kitchen table.

What is that? Yuu thought as he made his way to the table, the first thing he spotted was of course food.

Then a note.

Food first, or the note......

Food.

Yuu opened up the plate covered with tinfoil to find a giant feast before him.
Yep he definitely made a good choice going with food first. First Yuu scarfed down the bacon and eggs, than went to the deliciously cooked sausage, and made his way to the toast which was jammed and toasted to perfection.
After slumping down in his chair and sighing in content, he picked up the note and read:

Dear Yuu-chan,
I hoped you enjoyed your breakfast that I cooked for you, I realized that you were running out of soap so I went out shopping for some more, I also have your clothes set out for in the dresser. I put together 3 sets just for you to choose from, just in case! Your lunch is also in the fridge I think you'll really enjoy it! (Hint: Its curry) But please don't eat it because I don't want you to get a tummy ache. I'll be back before you get home from work, so I'll have dinner ready!

Have a great day at work!

Love,
Mika XOXO

Yuu was definitely creeped out but he guessed he could gain a lot from this. The house was always clean, he got home cooked meals, didn't have to embarrass himself with mismatched socks, or worry about running out of stuff he needed. The only problem is that, he barely knew Mika, and no matter how much food Mika gave him, it wouldn't make Yuu trust him.

Probably.

Checking the time Yuu was surprised to see he wasn't late yet, he quickly took a shower, and chose a random set of clothes. Grabbed his bag, which was surprisingly already packed? And left for work.

——Time skip—-
After checking the time he realized it was his lunch break, grabbing his home cooked meal he opened it up to find his delicious curry.  But poor Yuu was so focused on his curry, he didn't realized that a purple haired devil was right behind him.

"Yuu-san I didn't know you could cook!"

Yuu jumped nearly dropping his lunch. Yuu turned around and glared at Shinoa hoping if he glared enough she would somehow disappear from this planet and maybe the universe if he glared enough.
Sadly this was untrue.

"Yuu-san mind letting me have a taste?" Shinoa said giving him her famous puppy eyes.

But this did not work on Yuu.

"No! Now leave me alone, I'm busy!" He grunted and turned back to eating his food, but what he didn't except was Shinoa to rush in front of him and steal his meal.

"Hey-"

"Wow Yuu-san this is good! No way you cooked this! Now who's the unlucky person who ended up with you?" The purple haired girl asked as she stuffed her face full with HIS food.

Glowering he snatched back the container and scarfed down the rest so no one else could taste what Mika made, er, so no one can taste this delicious curry, that's what he meant.

"Yuu-san why are you blushing, is the curry that spicy," She got closer to Yuu, "Or is it something else?" She asked as she wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.

"No you demon! I just think I'm catching something! And I made this on my own, thank you very much!" But Yuu knew that the demon did not believe him, so for now he just has to hope for the best.

Once Shinoa left his thoughts began to drift around but it somehow always came around back to Mikaela.