Even More Information

Before we start this story, I think I'll have to explain the setting first because it would get confusing. *Ahem*

The year is 30XX the human race has made many advances in science that half of it is pretty unbelievable. From flying cars being normal to an alien taxi service. The world or dimension Yuu lives in is called the connection dimension. It's one of the easiest dimensions to travel too and the cheapest. Yuuichirou Hyakuya is just an average man who works at a dimensionport. (what an original name.) Think of it like an airport but instead people go there to travel through dimensions. I'll put up more of info so without further ado, check out my preview!

"Mika, what the hell is this?" Yuu asked as he looked around his apartment. "Ah Yuu-chan I didn't expect you to be here so early! I didn't even decorate the bedroom yet!" Yuu could feel himself get aggravated but nevertheless he went into the kitchen, and what did he find....

A romantic dinner for two.

Yuu sighed again and sat down, at least he could enjoy some good food, he had to admit Mika was a good cook. After a while Mika sat down on the other side of the table to stare at Yuu for a while. Yep dinners were awkward, at least from Yuu's point of view. Dinner consisted of Yuu eating, Mika staring and finally......

"Yuu-chan. I know we haven't been together for a long time..."

'We only met like 2 weeks ago, what are you talking about? And we aren't even together."

"But Yuu-chan I am truly in love with you!" Mika got down on one knee.

'I always feel bad doing this...'

"So Yuu-chan....will you marry me? And make me the happiest man on earth?"

"Mika you already know what I'm going to say..." Yuu said.

"Was it because I forgot to decorate the bedroom? Was the diamond not good enough? Or was it bec-"

"Listen Mika," Yuu cut him off, "we only met two weeks ago, I barely know you, you could be a murder for all I know."

Mika nodded, "wow Yuu-chan is so cautious, another thing to add to my Yuu-chan book part 2!"

Yes Mika has a book all about Yuu, don't ask, even Yuu doesn't know he had enough information to make one book, let alone TWO.

"So Yuu-chan will you let me sleep with you tonight?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

This would go on for a few minutes before Yuu would give in. Yep this was daily life with Mika and Yuu.