20

Yuu slinked inside the room.  Ignoring their cold stares and choosing a seat in the back.  He felt like he was in high school.

Which was years ago, and he wished he could forget those days.

The teacher simply stared at Yuu for awhile before he continued his drawled out speech.  Other omegas seemed to be taking notes, but Yuu made no move to.

They were all going to die anyway.

After getting bored, he decided to tune in the teacher.  Seemed he was talking about all the duties of a queen.  Which was quite laughable.

They all seemed to be eating up his every word.  If Yuu could, he would've traded places with anyone else, knowing they would've been more than happy to be in his shoes.

Sighing Yuu began to doodle, only snapping out of his daydream when he heard someone intake a breath closely behind him.

"Oh?  What do we have here?  Doodling in class, Yuuichirou."  Keeping his eyes straight forward and steady, he recognized that voice.

"Kureto, what are you doing here."  He asked, although it came out as more of a statement.  He couldn't believe he didn't even hear him come in, but judging from everyone's surprised look, they didn't see him come in either.

Refusing to turn around, he listened to Kureto walk around him, until he was standing before him.  "Yuu, have I done something wrong to you?  Why must you treat me so coldly?"  Yuu wanted to gag.

He was acting like kidnapping him and Guren wasn't a big deal.  Nor causing years of unnecessary bloodshed.  "After all, you're supposed to be my queen soon."

"If I survive.  Dying seems to be a better option."  Yuu added coldly causing everyone to look at him in an even more confused manner.  How could Yuu ever dare to insult king Kureto.

"Oh don't worry Yuu, I'll make sure you'll live.  I've taken a liking to you.  Despite of your relationships with certain people."  The cold man added so slyly, Yuu almost didn't realize that it was an insult towards Mika.

Biting the inside of his lip, he watched as Kureto walked off and took a seat.  Signaling for the teacher to continue.  Who nodded shakily, probably nervous from the sudden unannounced visit.

He was glad that Kureto was far enough from him, but he wished he was in a whole other life time than him.

He continued to pretend to pay attention.  Not wanting to be the object of Kureto's attention.  When class finally wrapped up, he left quickly with the other omegas.

Glad that Kureto didn't say anything yet.   He was escorted by Akane, back to his selected room.  Which was away from everyone else.

He didn't know why he had all this special treatment, it was like Kureto wanted everyone to distance themselves from him.

But now that he thought about it, that did make the most sense.  When he arrived back at his room, he simply sat on his bed.  Not knowing whether to sleep or to stay awake.

But he knew one thing was certain.

He needed to find Guren and get out of here.

Or die trying.

Mika POV——
"How many men do we have?"  He asked and Shinya turned to Shusaku. 

Shusaku though for a second before answering, "we have about 10.  Counting you guys, me and Narumi.  The resistance here aren't exactly military trained, they resist in other ways.  That don't require the military to turn a watchful eye on them.  Well, more than they already have."  Shusaku said, whispering the last part.