Christmas Intermission

AN: Sorry guys to stop the story, but it's Christmas soon, and when else am I going to do a Christmas special.  Note: This Will Not Effect The Story!!!  And this is sort of set in the future where both of their relationships are more developed.

Enjoy————-

"Yuu~chan who should we invite to our Christmas party?"  Mika asked with excitement in his eyes.  Meanwhile Yuu was the exact opposite.

"Mika, do I even get a say in this?"  He asked as he stared at Mika straight in the eye.

"Nope~"  Well, at least Mika was honest, but that didn't make Yuu feel better.

"Since you're throwing this party in my house, they're definitely rules we need to estab-" Yuu was going to elaborate before he was cut off by Mika.

"So what should the theme for this room be?"  Mika asked and Yuu perked up.  Although not many people knew, Yuu absolutely loved to decorate.  And Mika had found out about his weakness by accident, and now uses it against him.

"Alright," he sighed, "I'll help."  Mika started to cheer and thanked Yuu with some extra good curry that night.

Time Skip————————

"Wow Yuu, I didn't know you had it in you to decorate this.  Especially with how neat and clean everything is." Shinoa said entering the house carrying a present.

Everyone nodded in agreement, they were surprised as well, while Yuu just simply blushed.

"Put your presents under the tree for Secret Santa."  Mika said directing them to a large Christmas Tree.

They all stared in awe at the sight of a lighted Christmas Tree, the spirit of Christmas filling their hearts.  Heck even Guren was smiling happily.

"And don't forget to put your food on the table.  Especially to whoever made curry."  Yuu said glancing around judging everyone's reactions.

Everyone had come to an agreement, except Yuu, to not tell Yuu who had made the curry, knowing that he would end up heading to their house and eating it.

"Yeah, okay idiot."  Kimizuki said dropping a suspiciously warm dish on the table.  Yuu eyed Kimizuki but decided not to question it.

Mika ran towards the living room to turn on a Christmas movie, he was really getting into Christmas.  He was unusually happy this holiday.  Usually he could care less.

Maybe because he was with Yuu~chan?

Who was he kidding, it was because of Yuu~chan!

He smiled at the thought and you could practically see the stars in his eyes.

"So what are you lovebirds up to?"  Yoichi asked looking at Yuu smiling.

"What do you mean lovebirds?  He's barely considered a friend!" He said glaring at Yoichi causing Kimizuki to slightly growl.

Yuu rolled his eyes at Kimizuki.

"Oh come on Yuu ever since the incident you're more-"  Yuu glared at Yoichi to shut up. 

He knew the incident changed them, but he would rather not talk about it.  And how it changed him and Mika.

Now, he was less cautious of Mika, but that didn't stop him from stopping his advances.

But now, more and more, Yuu had been accepting those "unwanted advances."