14

"Are you sure he was take there?" He asked as he got more supplies. He had appointed each one of his staff members to spy on each kingdom.

Using the teleportation method, which was highly frowned upon many kingdoms. But he needed to find Yuu.

"Yes, I'm sure of it my king." The the man said, kneeling to him.  Mika frowned, this was bad.

The situation was worst than he expected.  'I can't do this on my own.'  He thought.  'I need Shinya.'  He went ahead and grabbed his phone, calling him.

Shinya POV——————-
Shinya was on his way driving home.  He was extremely excited for his and Guren's free day.  He hadn't been spending a lot of time with the Alpha and he felt guilty.

He was never home for him. The most time they were together for a long time, was their wedding week. And that was years ago.

Sighing, he was almost home when he got a phone call from Mikaela, 'did he need something? Because I can't do it.' He shrugged and took the phone call.

"Hell-" He was almost immediately cut off,

"Shinya, we need you back, Yuu's been kidnapped. And someone you may know very well." Shinya stayed silent.

"Is it Guren?" He asked, he could feel a cold sweat coming on.

"I think you already know th-"

"I'll be there. I'll use my dimension portal." He said before hanging up. He pulled over and pulled out his own pen, clicking it a few times, a portal appeared.

Immediately going in, he automatically arrived at the castle, since it was wired that way. "Where's Mikaela?" He asked a staff member and they directed him to the weapons room.

"How much do you want of it destroyed?" He asked as he entered the room.

"All of it. Just let me go with you." Shinya raised an eyebrow, "alright, just keep up, we'll be going in a few more minutes." Shinya said grabbing his weapon of choice.

"Choose one Mikaela, the lighter, the easier." He said.

Mika POV———

Mikaela nodded, choosing a light sword. In any other dimension he would look dumb, never bring a knife to a gun fight.

But here, people didn't use guns, in fact, most people used crossbows, swords, knives etc.

"Alright let's go." He said nodding to Shinya.

Yuu POV————-
Yuu felt like he was down in the dungeon for years. "Guren, are you ok?" He asked for the 6th time in a row.

He was still in a state of shock, they had been kidnapped, taken to another dimension, and been locked in a dungeon.

"I'm ok Yuu." Guren said from his side of the corner. When the cards came back earlier, they had chained each other in separate corners of the room.

He couldn't see Guren anymore, he could only hear his voice in the dark.

"I'm ok Yuu but-"

Guren went silent when he heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Yuu held is breath, something told him it wasn't the guards.

"Hello Yuuichirou, Guren." The man said, before they could see him. "I apologize for the rough treatment." The man said before finally stepping into the light.

"I'm known to many, as their king, too some their savior. To others..."

He paused,

"I hope you don't find out. But to you two.." he walked up towards their cell,

"you can call me Kureto."

Yuu gulped and stayed silent, finally Guren spoke up, "h-how do you know our names?"

Yuu was thinking the same thing, but was too scared to speak up.

"Oh I know about you Guren. You work in the same workplace as Yuu, just higher up. You live on **** street, and you have this lovely little omega named-"

"Don't speak about him!" Guren growled. "Oh, did I hit a weak spot? That omega is quite something, but I don't have my eyes on him." He said before turning to Yuu.

"Yuuichirou Hyakuya. Do you know why you're here?" He asked as he walked closer to the cell, leaning towards his direction.

"N-no." He cursed himself for stuttering.

"Oh well Yuu, I've decided to make you a piece in my game." He said causally, almost like he was telling Yuu something normal.

"What do you mean?" Yuu asked firmly.

"Oh you'll see, but for now," he paused and turned around, "clean him up, I can't have my omega's dirty." He said.

'Your omega?' Yuu thought furrowing his eyebrows, as he was thinking a few female and male betas arrived.

Each one looking elegant, and almost ethereal. They unlocked the cage filing in in what looked to be a specific order. One of them undid the chains and Yuu immediately got up.

They began to circle him before moving forward, and he had no choice but to move forward as well, or be pushed along.

He took one last glance at Guren, and watched as a group of Alpha guards took him in another direction. They were separating them.

'I'm scared.'