2

"I said, I think I'm in love." The man said while grinning.

Yuu was surprised at first, than creeped out. This man didn't even know anything about him, so how could he like, no, love him?

Slowly Yuu backed away, but the man sat up from his on the bed just staring at him.

"Umm what are you doing?" Yuu was beginning to get uncomfortable, very uncomfortable. Yuu nervously backed away and made a half ass excuse about him having to go back to work, even though he had 20 minutes left of lunch break.

Yuu knew he could be housing some sort of psycho in his house, but it was a choice between him, and his house, and he would gladly choose himself over his house.

Yuu quickly walked back to his work place and straight into his office, if the man wasn't gone when he got back, he would gladly go to a hotel instead. And if he still was there he would definitely call the police. (even though he sort of invited him in.) Yuu sighed and did his job, which was just pressing some buttons when he was instructed to.  It was an easy job, and payed well as long as you didn't splurge a lot, unlike Shinoa, he was saving up for his retirement, it's never too early to start. After a few more hours of absolute boredom, it was time to go and let the people on the night shift to take over.

—————TIMe SKIp—————-
Yuu slowly opened his house highly alert, slowly creeping through the house, he grabbed the only thing to protect him, a lamp. He heard noise in the kitchen, so he was definitely going to avoid that room. If he could just make it to the phone, than maybe he could-

"Yuu~chan welcome back!" Yuu gasped and fell backwards falling right on his butt.

"How the hell do you know my name!" He screeched.

"You can learn a lot about the person by just simply looking around their house, also Yuu~chan, I did your laundry since you were running out of underwear to wear!"

Yuu scowled at the fact this guy had the balls to look through his underwear drawer.

"Listen, just because you I didn't let you die out on the street doesn't mean you have the right to-"

"Yuu~chan, I made curry."

Yuu stopped and ran towards the kitchen. Yuu almost fell to his knees at the delicious sight before him. Curry, a giant amount of it, all on a plate. Yuu ran towards the table and sat down. Gobbling up the delicious white rice, and barely swallowing the many vegetables and different meats on the side, scooping it all up in one spoonful the flavors complimented each other. Creating the food of the gods.

———————————————

After that episode, Yuu was finally full and calmed down a little. What Yuu didn't know was that Mikaela was watching him the whole time and taking pictures when he was having his little affair with his curry. Yuu rested his head on the table falling asleep.

"Yuu~chan is so cute! It's decided, I'm going to make him my bride!" Mikaela said smiling while he carefully picked up Yuu and put him on bed.

"Good night my little prince." He said as he leaned down to kiss Yuu on the head. Casting one last glance at Yuu he left the room.

———was that cute or what?——

Yuu woke up yawning in a surprisingly good mood, which was very rare since he wasn't a morning person.  Looking around he realized he was alone.  'Was it all a dream?'  But for some reason, Yuu's heart sunk at the thought and his stomach felt all queasy.
'Must be sick.'  He would definitely ask Shinoa about this