18

"Yuu, it's time."  Akane said quietly.  It was like the whole breakdown between them never happened.  And for some reason, Yuu was glad.

"Alright."  Yuu had changed into an outfit that was almost similar to what the Betas were wearing.  But somehow, it was more elegant.

  But somehow, it was more elegant

(A/N I just love Hanfu Clothing.  Don't you?)

Yuu was surprisingly calm.  And simply waited for Akane to lead him to where he needed to be.

He had accepted his fate, he would be in hell either way.  Akane nodded and led him through the castle, to a room.

When he first entered, it looked to be almost like a ballroom.  But he stopped when he saw who was there.

Other Omegas.  They all seemed to stop when he entered the room.  Some frowned, others rolled their eyes, while the rest glared.

Over all, it was all negative reactions.  Akane led him to the back of the crowd, knowing he didn't want to  seem like he wanted to show off.

After a few minutes, someone finally entered, and Yuu instantly recoiled.

Kureto.

'The bastard.  He had planned this all didn't he.'  He thought bitterly when he saw what he was wearing.

'  He thought bitterly when he saw what he was wearing

Their outfits were similar.  Akane swallowed beside him, while he continued to scowl.

It seemed he wasn't the only one who noticed this, as other Omegas began to whisper and pout.  Which wasn't a good thing.

"My, my.  You all look especially wonderful today."  He said this, while looking straight at Yuu.

"Welcome my candidates.  To this spectacular occasion that only happens once a year.  You've all been picked specifically, for your traits, looks and anything in between."

All the Omegas were giggling, while Yuu looked at them like they were crazy.  Were they seriously believing all this shitty sweet talking? 

"We've searched all over, only bringing back the best.  As much as I would love to have all you lovely Omegas as my bride."