10

Hey guys, so I was wondering with my writing style, how old do you guys think I am. I want to improve more on my writing.  Thanks! Now back to Under Certain Circumstances.

But Mika still had to keep his distance somehow. And that meant not visiting Yuu everyday. As much as that hurts him, he had to protect Yuu at all costs.

"Yuu, I'm going to be out for multiple days, I'll come back soon. Everything you'll need will be in the fridge." Mika said smiling at Yuu before walking out.

Yuu POV——-

Mika has been acting weird ever since he woke up from his coma. Yuu truly didn't want to fight with Mika again, so he didn't say anything. But he couldn't help but feel a bit hurt.

He wondered if he was occasionally a bit too harsh on Mika.

'Wait a minute, what am I thinking. This is Mika we're talking about.' Yuu thought shaking his head.

He might as well get ready for work real quickly, he was going to be late.

And Guren, if he found out, would kill him.

Well maybe not, ever since he married this guy named Shinya, he's gotten a bit nicer.

But I mean, you can never truly trust Guren.

After Yuu got dressed, he took his breakfast out of the fridge. It was a quick breakfast of, toast, eggs, and bacon.

Yuu began to eat silently, he would never admit this out loud, but he was a bit lonely.

But he wouldn't let this get to him, he wasn't totally dependent on Mika. He was acting like one of those love sick Omegas when their Alphas were sent to war.

Yuu rolled his eyes, he wasn't the average omega, in fact, he was almost 30.  With that thought in mind, Yuu stopped eating.

How old was Mika anyway?  Yuu had to admit, Mika did have a baby face, but he never truly thought about it.

For all he knew, Mika could be 16 and he could be considered a pedophile.  Not saying that he was attracted to Mika, in anyway.

But he was still worried, because Mika somehow snuck into a nightclub a few days ago.  And he definitely didn't look old enough.

Yuu knew he if he continued to think about this, he would definitely be late to work.  Yuu took the bus and arrived just on time.

Yuu sat in his cubicle and began to work, and trying to ignore the questions asked by Shinoa from when he was absent for the pass days.

Mika POV———-

Mika walked through the royal garden, he needed to think.

Mika knew he needed to be prepared to protect Yuu, which is why he came back here.

"You called me?"  A voice said and Mika turned around.

"Yes, I need you to do a favor for me."  Mika said.

Yuu POV———

"Yuuuuuuuuuuu-san!  Answer me!"  Shinoa said.  Yuu cringed at the way she drawled out his name.

"I keep on telling you, I had a terrible hangover and I felt sick."  Yuu repeated once again.

"I don't believe that, you drink all the time at your house and you come here the next day.  Don't think I don't know that you do!"  Shinoa replied back.  She was angry at herself, Yuu deserved love and happiness.  But all Yuu had was a buttload of beer and a pack of cigarettes.

Yuu sighed.  "Listen, I know you care about me, but if someone wanted me, then they should've gotten me in my early days."  Yuu said.

In his earlier days he was courted by many.  Yuu tried dating here and there, but it never felt right.

"But Yuu, you don't understand.  If I wasn't mated or married, I would totally tap that ass." 

(AN: Same Sub gender relationships are accepted)

"Shinoa!"  Yuu shouted at her, how could she say something so indecent out loud.

"What I'm only being honest here."  Shinoa said smirking.  Shinoa was about to say something else but was cut off by a loud shout from someone entering the office.

"GUREN IS COMING!"  When everyone heard that, they started to freak out. 

People started cleaning up their desks.

Some fixed themselves up.

Others started to actually work.

Shinoa even skipped back to her own cubicle.

And Yuu continued to do what he always did, and worked.

Everyone held there breath when they heard the door open.

And out stepped a man with black hair, violet eyes, and an expensive suit.

Guren.

Everyone was trembling, well everyone except Yuu that is.

Guren made his way right behind Yuu before he spoke.

"Welcome back Yuu, did you have a nice 3 day vacation."

Yuu grimaced, of course Guren would overlook all the hard work he'd done and chose to talk about the one off day he had.

"I was sick, Guren."  Yuu said rolling his eyes.  He wanted to keep this as professional as possible, but it was hard to do.

Guren glared at Yuu, but decided to take it easy on him.

"Alright!  Get to work!"  He yelled at everyone before he walked to his private office and slammed the door.

"What an asshole."  Yuu murmured under his breath.

"Agreed."  Shinoa said.  Her cubicle was right next to his, so she could hear everything.

"But Yuu, don't forget what I said.  You're a lot more handsome then most Omegas out there.  Regardless of your age.  I'm sure anyone would be luck enough to have you."  Shinoa said seriously.

Yuu was taken back at the statement.  But he silently smiled, it was times like these when Yuu would remember why he was still friends with Shinoa.