19

Yuu was exhausted. Looking out at the window, it was barely dark yet. But then again, dimensions were like other countries. Different time zones, some great, some barely even considered a time zone for him.

Let's not forget the other time zones. Where years could past by in a blink of an eye. Months could past by in minutes. Those he considered the worst dimensions. Unless you wanted everyone to die and forget you.

Yuu shivered a little at the thought before flopping onto the bed. Even though he wasn't afraid to die.  He didn't want others to forget him just yet.  He wanted to be remembered by others.

If he could come back, he wanted others to recognize him, so he wouldn't be alone.

Sighing, he closed his eyes, bringing on the next day.

When he woke up, he spotted Akane in the corner of the room.  Seemingly to be lost in thought.

"Akane?"  He asked, eyes still blurry from sleep.  "Yuu, I was just about to wake you, I was counting down the time until I was allowed to."  She said, while walking to his bed side.

She was holding a cup of water, which he thankfully needed.  She gave to him,  he softly thanked her before taking a sip of water.

When he was finished, he placed it over to the side.  He was already sitting up, but he wasn't looking forward to the next steps.

"Yuu, you'll need to start going to the classes today."  She said, almost grimacing.

"Start going to the classes.  That sounds like your saying classes have already started."  He said, looking up at her.

"Kureto decided to give you a break, so he ordered me not to direct you to your lessons until he deemed you healthy."  She said, looking slightly uncomfortable.

'So he has control, if I'm healthy or not.  It doesn't matter what I feel.'  He thought grimly to himself.

"Alright."  He simply said, as he watched her go towards a chair, and grab some items.

"The shower is this door."  She said, tapping on the wall.  A door suddenly appeared. 

Sucking in his breath, he got up and took the items from her.  Since he was still wearing traditional Hanfu clothing, he wanted to change.

He entered, eyes widening.  It was the most fancy bathroom he had ever seen.

  It was the most fancy bathroom he had ever seen

It was amazing, to say the least.  If he was in any other situation, he would've take time to lather up.

But he didn't have that time.  He began to wash, using the soaps Akane had given him. 

When he deemed himself pure, he got out of the bath and dried himself.  He put on some more clothes, which also happened to be more traditional Hanfu clothing.