11

Not edited:

Guren entered his dark house, and sighed. He had a long day yelling at his subordinates, he needed a rest.

And Shinya.

But sadly he was alone for today.

And the day after that.

And maybe longer than that.

Sighing, Guren heated up a cup of Ramen, before sitting down on the couch turning on the tv.

The tv was bright as always, flashing its light practically blinding Guren. He flicked through the channels, not caring which one he ended on.

After a while, he decided to keep it on the news. Sometimes when Shinya came early from work he would scold Guren for not eating right, and damaging his eyes because he watched tv with no lights on.

Guren stretched out on the couch, he knew Shinya wouldn't be here until the next day or so.

Although he wouldn't want to admit it, he missed his Omega.

Guren wasn't one of those Alphas who wouldn't let their Omegas work, or have their own life. He absolutely despised people who thought like that.

But sometimes Guren would like a day off with Shinya to have some time alone with each other.

But he knew that wouldn't happen, whatever job Shinya was doing was very time consuming.

Even before they were married and just dating, it was hard to find some time with Shinya for dates.

He knew he shouldn't be complaining, Shinya worked hard, most likely harder then he did but....

The least Shinya could do was tell him his job, or where he worked.

Often he would get worried about Shinya when he didn't come home in a week or so.

Many of his friends told him to give up on Shinya, but he just couldn't do it, he absolutely loved Shinya. But he absolutely loathed his job.

Guren slowly fell asleep, he knew Shinya would be here tomorrow, so he wanted to get as much rest as possible for Shinya.

After all, he was Shinya's Alpha.

Yuu POV——————

Mika wasn't home again today.

But that didn't bother him, he was use to coming home to an empty house.

Yuu rubbed his chin, stopping when he felt some stubble on it. He sighed and went straight to his bathroom. He got out a razor and shaving cream and started to shave.

After he finish he went to the kitchen, first watching his hands and went to the microwave to see his food ready for him.

Sitting down he silently ate, after he was done, he cleaned up before going to the bathroom.  Yuu went to the bathroom once more to take a shower and dress up in his pajamas.

When he had finished, he went to bed.  Usually when he didn't have anything to do, he would have a quick smoke outside before going in and drinking beer.

But today he felt off, he felt terrible.

Yuu curled up into a tight ball on the cold bed.   He's never felt this way before.  He almost felt......

Lonely.

He closed his eyes and tried to ignore the sharp pain in his chest.  Why did Mika affect him so much.  It was unfair, unnatural.

When Yuu finally fell asleep it was close to 12:00 am.

Time skip———————————

Yuu woke up with a small groan.  Guren had discretely allowed him to skip work today, which he was thankful for.

It may not look like it, but he and Guren had a father and son relationship.  Guren had practically almost raised him.

Yuu went down in his giant t-shirt, which was extremely comfortable and he was glad he got the wrong size,  and his boxers.

Today was a lazy day after all, Yuu went downstairs, he knew that he had breakfast, but he didn't feel like eating just yet.

Yuu turned to the news, watching for a while until he looked outside.

Yuu could tell something was off, and he didn't like it.

He has been told that he has excellent intuition, and right now his brain is warning him about something.

But what?  Before Yuu could do anything he saw a figure rush past his window.  Almost immediately he ran towards his bedroom and called  Shinoa.

But she didn't pick up, Yuu contemplated on calling the police, but what if it was nothing.

So Yuu called the next person that he knew would answer.

Guren POV——————————-

Guren groaned at the sound of his phone ringing.  Almost immediately he answered, not many had his personal phone, so it must be someone close to him calling.

"Hello?"  Guren said before he heard a frantic voice that he recognized.

It was Yuu.

And he sounded like he was in trouble.

Guren's maternal instincts took over and he rushed to Yuu's house.

Yuu never called, and he sounded extremely frantic.

Whatever happened he was in trouble.