8

"I'm sorry about bumping into you, are you alright?"  The man said once again when Yuu didn't give an answer.

"Yes, and it's ok."  Yuu said wanting the conversation to end quickly.

"Please at least me buy you a drink or something, it would make me feel better."  The handsome man said shuffling a little to close to Yuu.

Yuu sighed and nodded his head.  He would usually say no to things like this, but he guessed Mika was making him soft, because now it's hard to say no to anyone.

The man led them towards the bar.  Yuu sat down on a shaky stool while the man ordered his drink.

"My name is Narumi by the way."  The man said reaching for Yuu's hand.

"Yuuichirou, but can call me Yuu I guess."  Yuu replied back, but almost let out a squeak when Narumi took his hand and brought it to his lips.

"A pretty name for a pretty face."  The man said smirking at Yuu.

Yuu knew that if anyone was in his shoes, they would be fawning over this man.  But not Yuu, in fact he felt a little uncomfortable.

"Those drinks are taking a little long, I'll go speak to the bartender,  I'll be back soon."  Narumi sent a little wink at Yuu and left.

Yuu internally cringed and forced himself to smile and waved goodbye to the man.  He was almost as bad as Mika, if not, worse.

But why the hell is he thinking about Mika at this moment?

Mika POV—
Mika bursts into the night club, after having to find a taxi, which was harder than it looked.  He might as well have walked here. Would have been quicker.

Mika had actually never been to a club before, he was too caught up in his responsibilities, Yuu~chan, or trying not to get assassinated.

Mostly the second one though.

Mika was so caught up into his thoughts about Yuu, he didn't realize his bumped into a lilac haired girl.

"Sorry."  He murmured to her ignoring her glare, like he cared.  He just wanted to find his Yuu~chan and bring him home safely.

Yuu POV——-

Yuu shifted in his seat.  He had been talking to Narumi for a while, and he was starting to feel sick.

"Are you ok Yuu?"  Narumi said, taking his hand and placing it on Yuu's forehead.

"I'm just a little tired and all,  so I think I'll leave."  Yuu said politely.  He started thinking about what he had today that made him get a stomachache.

"I can drive you home if you want, if you're feeling that bad."  Narumi said getting up from his stool.

"It's ok, a friend took me here so I can ask her." Yuu said, he was definitely starting to feel uncomfortable with Narumi.

"No Yuu, I insist." Narumi said grabbing Yuu's hand and dragging him to the exit.

"What hell are you doing! Let go of-" Yuu started to say, but he felt his body get heavy.

"I wonder how much money I can get from the Tepes family just by using you!" Narumi said smirking.

Yuu growled and using the last of his strength to stomp on Narumi's foot.

"Ow! What the-" But Yuu was already off, rushing back inside the bar.

Yuu's body felt too heavy, he had to find Shinoa, to get out of here. Something tells Yuu that not everyone can be trusted in here.

Yuu pushed through the crowds bumping into people of all sizes, the deeper he was in the crowd, the better.

"Shinoa!" Yuu called out over the booming music, but just as expected, no answer.

But Yuu knew he had to keep going, if he was that important to Narumi, than he knew that he wasn't going to let go Yuu so easily.

Yuu twisted into the crowd until he caught sight of a familiar face.

That couldn't be Mika and Shinoa.

Could it?

Mika POV

"It seems like we're looking for similar people." The girl, known as Shinoa said.

Mika nodded still looking through the crowds, he had a bad feeling and it was only growing worse.

"I'm sure you'll find you mate Mikaela, he couldn't be that far. Besides from what you've been telling me, he sounds madly in love with you. So he probably wouldn't go home with someone.

Mika nodded, if only those things he's been telling about Yuu and him were true. But the only true thing about it is how Mika makes Yuu's breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Mika was brought out of his thoughts when Shinoa suddenly yelled.

"Yuu over here!" Mika whipped his head forward and sure enough, it was Yuu. And he didn't look to good.

Yuu POV——-

"Shinoa I have been looking all night for you! We have to go!" Yuu said urgently, only glancing at Mika a little.

Yuu was a little annoyed with the fact that Mika was here, but he had to get out of here. And any extra protection from Narumi was welcomed.

"Geez alright, I just want you to meet my new friend, Mikaela." Shinoa said nudging Mika over to Yuu.

He internally rolled his eyes, but forced and smile and introduced himself.

But He made sure to get his message across to Mika that we was not happy, at all.

Yuu than grabbed Shinoa for support, he felt terrible, "Shinoa, can we just go?" He wanted to scream, but Shinoa got the message across.

Shinoa quickly said goodbye to Mika before leaving with Yuu.

But what they didn't know was that 2 people where following them.