5

Yuu was still suspicious about Mika's "business" but he said nothing about it.  For one it wasn't any of his business and two, he honestly didn't care.  Was what he kept telling himself

Yuu couldn't help but have a growing curiosity of what Mika was doing on his "business trips".

I mean, he should know, Mika was living with him, and since he was under his roof, it meant Yuu's rules.

So he waited.....

And waited......

And than he started getting annoyed. Mika usually tells him EVERYTHING. From what he ate for lunch to the shit he took in the toilet, ok maybe that was an exaggeration, but you get the point!

Yuu angrily sipped his beer and turned on the tv to some random show he could care less about.  

Right when he was actually getting into the show the front door slowly creaked opened.  Yuu angrily glared at the clock looking at the time.

1:37 am

Mika was gone for almost 9 hours.   

With that thought in mind Yuu stomped to the front door.

"Where the hell have you been?"  Yuu scowled up at Mika, he had no idea what was making him feel this way but he was too angry to care.

"Yuu-chan, I thought you were asleep!"

"Like Hell I was, where have you been?"

"Listen I think you need to cal-"

"Calm down?  You've been gone for 9 fucking hours!  Even if I don't like you doesn't mean I'm not worried about you ok!  For gods sake Mika I found you knocked out in the middle of the street when we first met!  OF COURSE I'M GOING TO BE WORRIED!"  Yuu quickly realized what he was saying, him worried about that dumbass, no way.

But why did he get this sick feeling when Mika was not home on time.

And why did he feel like he was flying whenever he thought about Mika.

Whatever it was Yuu was way too tired to care, he just wanted some sleep and he had work tomorrow.

"Sorry Yu-chan I didn't mean to make you worry......it's just that this trip was REALLY important and I didn't think it would last so long."

Mika said, Yuu could see the sincerity in his eyes, but he just couldn't just let this go.

"Are you at least going to tell me where you were for the past 9 hours?"

Yuu already knew the answer.

"No I'm sorry....."

Yuu didn't know why but that made him angrier.

"Asshole."

Yuu quickly left before he could see the hurt in Mika's eyes.

~~~~~Time Skip MIKA POV~~~~~

"Lacus I really fucked up big time..."

"Hell yeah you did, I've never seen you this down in the dumps since your coronation."

"Well Yuu is really special to me, I don't wanna make him angry, but you know why I can't tell him where I've been, and what I do.  He'll end up in danger and it'll all be my fault." 

Mika sighed and rubbed his head at his desk.  He was starting to get a migraine, and the stress with Yuu was not helping.

"Well maybe you should go talk to him."  Lacus said in an annoyed tone.

"And maybe you should go talk to René" 

Lacus faked a gasped at Mika's comment.

"Mika how dare you use the sass I taught you on me!"

Mika chuckled, when he was down in the dumps his best friend and trusted butler would always somehow made him laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~Yuu's POV~~~~~~~~

"Yuu what's really going on?  You've been acting strange for a while now, and not your usual weirdness."

"Wow thanks Shinoa, you always know how to help."  Yuu said sarcastically.

"You're welcome my dear friend, but seriously, what's going on?"

"Nothing!"

"Yuu, I'm not that dumb, now just tell me before I smack it out of you!"
Shinoa said threatening to get her purse.

He had no idea what was in that thing that made it so painful, that thing should be classified as a weapon.

"Fine!  I've made a mistake and now I'm suffering with the consequences!  You happy now?"  Yuu said glaring up at Shinoa.

"Yuu, you make mistakes all the time, but this is different, I've never seen you this way since the accident, it's definitely eating you up inside!  So I demand as your best friend, to tell me!"

"Alright, alright!   I may have yelled at someone and may have hurt their feelings, because they hurt mine without knowing!"

"Yuu, you usually don't give a shit about other people's feelings, so whoever this person is must be special.  Who is it?"

"No one!  And why does it matter?"

"Yuu whoever this person is, is actually made you a semi decent human being, think about the way you were before versus now!"

Yuu scowled at Shinoa but he did think about it.

He has been smiling a lot more lately...