6

If  Yuu was being honest here, he would say he did in fact miss Mika.  But he's not, so he kept trying to not think about him. 

Yuu boarded the bus and slumped into his chair, it was a long day, just like every other day.  But this time it's more stressful.

Not that the reason it was more stressful was because of Mika or anything.

When it was his stop, Yuu quickly got up and walked the rest of the way home.  He definitely felt better after exercising.  Yuu arrived home and immediately checked the kitchen table for a note.

None.

But he did find a sleeping Mika and some probably cold curry.

Yuu sighed and grabbed a blanket to put on Mika, he wasn't heartless!

Yuu than grabbed the cold curry and started eating, he liked cold curry just as much as warm curry, thank you very much.

After he was finished he started to wash the dishes, at least he doesn't have to talk to Mika until tomorrow.

"Yuu-chan?"

Fuck.

"I'm sorry.  I didn't mean to hurt your feelings it's just that, I didn't want you to get dragged into my business, you already do enough for me while I'm here. I just didn't want to be an even bigger nuisance."

Even though Yuu could tell that Mika was only half awake, he knew that Mika's words were true and sincere.

"I'm sorry too, I didn't mean to take out all my anger at you. It was just surprising since you usually tell me everything."

"It's ok Yuu~chan, I know you don't......"

And with that Mika fell asleep.

Yuu felt bad that Mika was sleeping on the kitchen table, but where else could Mika sleep, his bed?

No, absolutely not.

And with that thought in mind, Yuu huffed and dragged Mika out of his chair, and laid him on the sofa, moving Mika's head so when he did wake up it wouldn't be in such an uncomfortable position.

Yuu turned off the lights and hurried up to bed and instantly fell asleep.

But this time he didn't lock his door......not that Yuu trusted Mika or anything.

———Time Skip Mika POV———
"Mika~ did you make amends with your cutie from another dimension?"

"Shut up Ferid, don't tell me you were spying on us again!"  Mika looked up from his paperwork and glared at Ferid.

"Well there is nothing else to do, and you guys are just so entertaining, what else am I suppose to do?"

"Get a life."

"Oh how you wound me Mika~!  But enough teasing, I think you should be careful, when you go between dimensions, not only are you a king, you're a king courting a queen."

"I know Ferid, but what else am I suppose to do, bring Yuu-chan here, that's just selfish and wrong.  Already I'm evading his personal space by living with him when I visit, I can't just kidnap him here.  I just made some progress."

"But Mikaela, once you're father finds out about you doing this, this whole thing will be over, and you'll immediately be betrothed to the princess of Mirigolla."

"But I'm the king!"  Mika felt foolish saying this but it was true.

"You may be the king to the eyes of the people, but to the eyes of the council, you're not king until your father is laying on his deathbed."

Mika grimaced at Ferid's words, he knew it was sadly true but he couldn't help but get a little frustrated.  All his life he was told what to do, and when to do it.  That was until he met Yuu~chan a long time ago.

"Mikaela you just need to be careful, there is already death threats to you from enemy kingdoms, and I know you're in love too. But in the end you'll need to sacrifice something."

Mika nodded at Ferids words but they meant nothing. Why couldn't he have both, be a great king with Yuu~chan by his side.

If Yuu was here he would show him the royal garden, take him to the greatest bakery in all of Seveama, and throw a royal ball in his honor.

Without his father, the council, or any enemy kingdoms.

But he knew that was too good to be true.....

Maybe......,