13

Yuu groaned, he slowly opened his eyes.  Sitting up he realized that he wasn't at home, in fact far from it. 

"Guren!"  He whispered yelled, they were tied up in chairs in what looked to be an abandoned warehouse.

Guren groaned slightly before mumbling out a hoarse "Shinya?"

"No Guren, It's me Yuu and we need to get out bef-" his sentence was cut off when he heard a loud bang.

"Don't make me fucking come over there!"  An unknown voice yelled from the shadows.  Yuu recoiled back trying to make himself as small as possible.

"Yuu it's going to be alright, we'll get out of this, safely."  Guren said, quickly adding the last part.

Yuu nodded, he was scared shitless and he could feel his Omegan instincts to just give up and submit trying to take over.

But there was no way in hell he was going to give up that easily.  He was Yuuichirou Hyakuya, it didn't matter was secondary gender he was faced with, he would never give up.

Now with a new burning flame in his heart Yuu straightened his back up, he was not going to let them get the satisfaction.

"I see this one has a little backbone huh?  You won't be doing none of that once we rough you up a few times."  A man said stepping into the light.

"And once we get our money, we'll sell your asses to the highest bidder."  He said smirking at them.

Guren and Yuu stayed silent, not trying to make a move.

"Let's hurry up!  Open the portal!"  The man yelled,  Yuu looked around and realized the man had a few more friends.

They definitely couldn't take all of them at once.  And what the hell did they mean portal?  A portal was extremely expensive, it was like buying a private jet in the olden days.

And you needed the right material to do so.  And you need to know a person that could handle that shit before you even think about building.

Looking into the darkness he saw a bunch of men step into the light, one of them was holding a pair of scissors.  Yuu squinted, looking closer he realized they weren't an ordinary pair of scissors, they were dimension traveling scissors.

Just turning regular objects into dimension traveling ones was even more expensive and even more rare then building a portal.  These guys had ties to someone higher up, most definitely.

"Let's go boys, we'll give em' to him then we'll split the catch."  Another voice said, and they all laugh loudly.

Slowly one of them began to cut into thin air, cutting up a mini dimension for themselves. 

"Grab em'."  He said gesturing towards them and Yuu stiffened.

Some men came and untied them, but making sure to point the loaded gun at them if they tried anything funny.

As they walked to the portal Yuu couldn't help but close his eyes as he entered, not wanting to see what awaited him.  When he opened them, he gasped in surprise.

This place was beautiful, it was like a fairytale, but with a modern twist on things.  He thought as he looked at the village before him, it had cars, electric lamps.  But had a still humble village aura surrounding it.

But Yuu didn't have any time to sight see, since he was being pushed, away from the village, he didn't have time to sight see.  He was instead pushed into another direction.

And he was face to face with a gigantic castle?

Just what was he here for?

Mika POV—————————

"You mean to tell me he was taken to him?  How can you people fuck up so badly!"  Mika said gradually raising his voice.

Mika was usually calm, but when it came to someone hurting his Yuu he would go psycho. 

All the staff coward at the angry young Alpha, a few had to be escorted out, they were in too much shock and fear to stay.

"Now now Mi-"

"Shut the fuck up Ferid."  Mika said glaring at Ferid before leaving.  'If these idiots can't get him, I'll do it myself.  I'll bring down a whole castle If I have to.'  He thought as he went to the weaponry.

He started grabbing things, he knew how to use each item, since he had been trained at birth to do so.  Turning around he stopping in his tracks.

It was Queen Krul, his mother.

"Mother I- I need to do this." He said staring at her.  She stared back with ten times at much force.  But Mika didn't give up, not for Yuu.

Mika glared back, not backing down.  Not even to his own mother.

"Ok Mika.  I expect to see my son in law brought back safely."  She said dismissively leaving Mika with a gaping mouth.

Chuckling softly to himself he turned back grabbing a few weapons.

"Don't worry Yuu I'm coming.  And when I do, those fuckers will wish they were in hell."  He murmured softly.

Yuu POV—————————————

"Guren, Im sorry..."  Yuu said, as they were sitting on a cold dungeon floor.  It was dirty, and freezing.  He was pretty sure he saw some blood and piss in the corner.

Yuu shivered and huddled closer to Guren.  For once in his life, he wished he could tell his friends how much they meant to him.

Shinoa

Mitsuba

Yoichi

Even Telephone pole.

Or, err, Kimizuki.

Would he ever get out of here safely.