Chapter-1

Shreya POV

Finally! I am meeting my SRK. This naturally has to be the best day of my life. I am going to interview him. I so love him and I have a very huge celeb crush on him. I am here... HERE. He is smiling at me and I like a dumb person has no reaction and I'm just pinned to the ground. OMG he is coming towards me. We just had a handshake and he is going to hug me....
SPLASH. 

I get up hurriedly and find myself drenched from head to toe with water.
MUMMA... you have the worst timing ever. He was just going to hug me... hug me... for crying out loud... why did you wake me up? And in the most uncivilised manner possible.

"Shreya you are 24 not 14 that you are still obsessing over him. Now get ready you have office" said mom.

"Mom how did you know whom I was dreaming about?" I asked.

"I am you mom." said she. I rolled my eyes and went to the washroom to finish my business.

I tip toed to the kitchen, had my coffee and rushed to the car before my mom could see me.
Before I got out of the main door, my devil of a brother, Rohit got hold of me and made me sit down at the dining table for breakfast.

"Bhai.. pls let me go. I already am late for work." I whined but he paid no heed to me. Khyati Bhabhi served me my favourite aloo parathas with mango pickle. 

"Mumma, when is Papa, Virat bhai and Riya Bhabhi coming back from Delhi?" I asked.
"Today evening. Which reminds me that we are having guests over dinner today. So you better be at your best behaviour and come home early." Mumma ordered.

"Not possible mumma, I can't be back before 9:30 today. You know na that I am on field today for reporting." I said.

"Haan maa, let princess do her work. We all know she loves her work more than she loves us." Rohit bhai mocked me.

"Yes mummy ji, I don't know what her future husband will  do with her" Khyati Bhabhi added and they all started laughing like maniacs.

"Okay guys, enough. Bye!!" With that I rushed out of the house.
Today was a very busy day. I was on field all day today. I finally managed to reach home by 9:50 pm.

The moment I entered the house, my mom started shouting on me.

"For once Shreya, I asked you to be at home early but you didn't listen to me."
Dad came out of the room and I immediately hugged him. 

"Offo Kaamini don't shout on my princess. She is already looking very tired." Said dad.
"I'm sorry mumma. You know my work na." I said using my puppy eyes. She melted right then and served me food.

"Virat bhai, why was mumma so pissed off?" I asked.

"Aree... the Rathore's were here for dinner and they really wanted to meet you but then they had to return to the hotel as it was already very late. So mom felt sad." Bhai said.

"I am so sorry bhai."I said.

"It's okay Shreya, as it is we will meet them tomorrow as mom has asked them to come for tea." Khyati Bhabhi said this time.

With this I retired to my room and got a call from my best friend, Anika. We talked and then we planned a sleepover with all the group at her house for tomorrow night. With this, sleep consumed me.

So guys, this is the first chapter. Did you all like it? Please drop your comments and help me improve. Thank you  for reading this.

THIS IS NOT EDITED.