Chapter-48

Shreya POV-

God! Why did I have to play with fire when I knew about the consequences??

" Adi go and switch on the TV, we will have Harry Potter marathon tonight. You can watch too as it is a holiday tomorrow." Roshni bhabhi said.

I knew why she was doing it. For herself and for me. I thank heavens for giving her this idea.

" Adi, just let bua dadi sleep first." I said, joining them.

Bhabhi and I shared a look.

" We have dug our own graves." I said. She nodded.

It was 10 when we started watching the first movie. By 12, the first movie was over and Aditya went to sleep.

Bhabhi and I were in the middle of the third movie at 3 when Siddharth bhai and Kabir came downstairs together.

" Roshni, don't you think that we should go to bed now?" Bhai asked bhabhi.

She nodded negatively and focused on the movie.

" Shreya, let's go. It very late." Kabir said.

" I am not going anywhere before the marathon gets over." I announced and continued watching.

" Are you both sure?" Siddharth bhai asked us.

" 100% SURE." Bhabhi said.

" Then later we are not to be blamed." Kabir said.

We didn't respond and watched how Sirius was dragging Ron to the Whomping willow.

Out of the blue, I was picked up in bridal style. I shrieked.

" Don't shout or else everyone will wake up." Kabir told me.

I looked towards bhabhi for help but she was in the same condition as mine.

" Siddharth, are you shameless? See, Kabir and Shreya are here too." Bhabhi said.

" Let's go my dear wife." Bhai said.

" At least let me switch the TV off." Bhabhi said.

" Kabir will do it." Bhai said and started for his room.

Kabir switched the TV off and carried me to our room. He then placed me on the bed and removed his tshirt. I widened my eyes.

" What are you doing Kabir?" I asked him.

" What does it look like Mrs Rathore?" He asked, huskily.

I quickly shifted to my side of the bed and closed my eyes.

He again pulled me towards him and started undoing my night dress.

" Kabir, I am very sleepy. It is getting difficult for me to even open my eyes." I said, hoping that he will sleep. In reality, I was not sleepy at all.

" Tsk...Tsk Mrs Rathore, you want me to buy your lie? 10 minutes back, you were ready to watch 5 more movies all night." He said.

He then started kissing the life out of me. He poured all his frustration in that kiss.

" So Shahrukh Khan is the most hottest male species you have ever had a chance to come across?" He asked, repeating my words.

" Wh....wh...when did I say this?" I stuttered.

" Some hours back, when I was standing near the staircase and you were very conveniently discussing this with bhabhi." He said.

" Kabir, but he is hot!" I said, this is probably the biggest mistake I have ever committed.