Chapter-57

Shreya POV

It has been a week since I am torturing Kabir and enjoying. But today, he has had enough.

" Shreya,you are coming back right now." He said, entering my room.

I smirked.

" You have no right on earth to order me like that." I said.

" Trust me Mrs Rathore, I have every right over you. Do you want me to demonstrate that?" He asked.

There goes my smirk and blush takes over.

" I'm not going back." I said.

" Trust me darling, you are." He said and pinned me to the wall.

" You are shameless." I said.

" You are coming with me Mrs Rathore." He said.

" You think you can do all this and force me to say yes?" I questioned.

" You have no option baby." He said.

" Let's see." I said confidently.

Kabir and I went to the living room where mom and bhabhis were sitting.

" Maa, if you don't mind, can I please take Shreya home? Actually mom was missing her." Kabir said.

" Of course son, she is your wife, you can take her anywhere you want." Mumma said.

" Mumma, don't you love me anymore?" I asked, faking sadness.

" No drama Shreya." Mumma said,.

I stuck my tongue out at her.

" Now go and pack." Mumma said.

Kabir looked at her smirkingly.

" Fine Kabir, you won this time." I muttered.

" I always win Mrs Rathore." He whispered back.

I went to my room and packed up.

Kabir got my suitcase downstairs and I hugged Mumma and both the bhabhis.

" Take Care Shreya, and no running." Riya bhabhi ordered.

" And eat your food on time, if not for you, for the baby." Khyati bhabhi added.

" Kabir, I don't need to say this, but take care of this clumsy girl." Mumma addressed Kabir.

" Maa, don't worry. I'll bring her here frequently." He said.

" Excuse  me, I am self sufficient of bringing myself here. I don't need your help." I told him.

" You are not driving for the next 10 months." Mumma said.

" She is joking right?" I asked Khyati bhabhi.

" She is not, and you better listen to what we all say. We are experienced, you are not." Khyati bhabhi said.

" Shreya, it is risky to drive. Also, seeing how clumsy you are, it is always better to take precautions." Riya bhabhi said.

" How will I go to office then?" I whined.

" Kabir Rathore at your service ma'am." Kabir said dramatically.

" Fine!" I said.

We took our leave and Kabir took us home.

" As I entered, bua dadi was at the door.

" Don't you dare enter the house before I do my work." Bua dadi said and got red chillies in huge amount. She started rotating the chillies all over me and burnt them.