Chapter- 34

Shreya POV

I reached the office. Vaibhav sir had called me in his cabin.

" Sir, you called?" I asked him.

" Yes, I did." He said.

" Why?" I asked him.

" I want you to meet the Chuttan, the women dealer and blow his cover. You will go and meet him as a woman who works in a salon and get the girls ready for auction . You will go and check how things work there and attach a spy camera in your dress. Two women police officers will go with you and the rest of the police team will be nearby surrounding the place." Vaibhav sir said.

" Vaibhav, have you gone mad? How can you even think of sending Shreya to such a dangerous man? Absolutely not! She is not going anywhere." Anika said and barged into his cabin.

" Anika chill. I will go this. I cannot let go such an awesome opportunity to get that man's face in front of the nation and help his get punished. Promise me that you will not stop me and not inform anyone about this until I am back." I ordered her.

" But Shreya......" She started but I stopped her.

" No if's and buts Anika. You will have to let me do this. This is something I am very passionate about. Just support me." I told her.

She nodded reluctantly.

" When do we start the act Vaibhav?" I asked him.

" This cover will go on for 24 hours. Starting from what Chuttan eats to Whom he meets, you will cover it all in those 24 hours. We will run this as a damn documentary sort of a thing." Vaibhav said.

" But sir, why will he allow me to be with him all day?" I asked him.

" You don't worry about all that. That is all taken care by the police department. You and the other 2 female police officers will be given a fake identity wherein he will have no chance to doubt you. You will be given an authorized gun too so that you can use it for self defence." Vaibhav replied.

" Okay. When do I finally start?" I asked him.

" As soon as you get dressed in this." He said smirkingly looking at the packet lying on his desk.

" What is this?" I asked him.

" Good question. Why don't you go and discover it yourself? Go and change. The police officers will be here in the half an hour." Vaibhav said.

" What if anyone from my family ask about me?" I asked him.

" That will be covered up by saying that you had to urgently leave for Chicago for some work and your phone will be switched off because of it." Vaibhav replied.

" Wow Vaibhavi! What a plan. I must say that you have become smart. This is all because of me." I said jokingly.

" Yeah. Sure." He said mocking me and I showed him my tongue. Yeah, I know I am very mature( NOTE THE SARCASM).

" Now don't waste time. Go and get ready. And yeah, you might require some help in wearing that so take Anika along with you." He said. I nodded.

Now I got to know what he was talking about. I was looking like this-

 I was looking like this-