Chapter-52

The next day, I wanted to take a tour of the city, but Kabir had different plans altogether. He asked me to dress casually and I did.

" Kabir, at least now tell me about your plans." I whined.

" You will see for yourself Mrs Rathore. For now, just be patient and do as I say. Understand?" He replied.

I nodded.

Shreya's Attire-

" Let's go now." He said.

The car was already waiting for us. You see, the perks of having a rich husband for yourself.

Like a gentleman, Kabir opened the door for me. I sat down.

I was enjoying the view outside.

" It's so beautiful." I said.

" Beautiful." He agreed with me. But he said this looking at me.

I blushed and kissed him on his left cheek.

" Mrs Rathore, you are just this bold? You cannot even kiss your husband properly." Kabir taunted.

" Nothing like that." I said shyly.

" Then kiss me." He demanded.

" Nope." I said.

" I wasn't asking Mrs Rathore." He said and captured my lips with his.

I wanted to make him stop because of the driver's presence but Kabir did not allow me to do so. I finally gave into the kiss.

I pulled out to catch my breath.

Kabir was smirking.

I looked outside the glass.

In some good 20 minutes, I saw something peculiar. Something like a cricket stadium.

" Kabir! This is Lords!" I exclaimed.

" Yes, it is Love." He said.

" And today is England vs India, first ODI!" I added.

He nodded.

" Let's get in." He said.

I nodded, as excited as a child would be on getting an ice cream...

We were sitting in the VIP Box.

The match had begun. Kabir and I were enjoying it thoroughly. Suddenly, my phone went off.

" Shreya! You traitor!! How could you sit in Lords and watch England vs India without me?"Anika's voice rang in my ears.

" Anika, I really had no idea that Kabir has planned this. I was as shocked as you are when I found out." I told her genuinely.

" Your husband is so romantic." She said.

" How do you know that I am at Lords?" I asked her dumbly.