Chapter-6

Shreya POV
The next morning I for the first time woke up without anyone screaming on me. I was getting more nervous than Anika for her wedding.
"Get up you moron, it's your wedding day." I screamed on her.
She sat down with shock on her face.
"OMG I'm so nervous!" She said.
"Me too!" I spoke up.
"Girls open the door and freshen up. I have booked an appointment for both of in the salon. Go and get pampered."Aunty said.
We got ready and and went down for breakfast which was a very silent affair. When aunty saw Anika, she became very emotional and they shared some moments together before uncle interrupted them and forced us out of the room to go to the salon.
After 5 hours when Anika and I were all done with all sort of stuff, the beautician asked Anika to get into her attire so that she can start with her make up and hair. I helped her wearing the dress. It was a very pretty red lehenga. I too got into my dress and the artists started painting us. And as usual, I whined " How much time more?" I asked.
"Shut up and sit still Shreya!" Anika scolded.
Another 1 hour and I was all ready and started helping Anika. She was done too. So by 6:15 we reached our hotel and Anika was made to sit in her room. I went downstairs to welcome the baarat. Vaibhav was looking very handsome.
"Aww!! My Vaibhavi sir is looking very beautiful" I mocked. He fake glared at me and I Bursted out laughing. He was made to sit in the mandap where pandit ji was reciting some mantras. After half an hour Anika was called. I went to her room to help her come down without tripping.
She made a grand entry with the varmala. When she was about to put the garland around Vaibhav's neck, his friends lifted him up. So I too along with her cousins lifted her up. The jaimaal was done. Then the irritating photograph asked her to pose in atleast 1000 poses before I saved her from further torture.
I took her to the room to get her changed for her pheras. She wore a very heavy red saree for the same. She looked drop dead gorgeous. Then we went down for the pheras. They both took seven rounds of fire and promised each other to live together forever through thick and thins. After that it was kanyadaan and uncle and aunty did their gathbandhan teary eyed. I was about to cry too. Then my eyes went to Vaibhavi's jootis and I took them and hid them in my room.
It was time to take blessings from elders when Vaibhav found his shoes missing. I gave him a smirk.
"What do you want Shreya?" He asked.
"Nothing much, just 15000 cash, a trip to London, a promotion and payrise." I said a tittle too innocently.
His eyes widened but recoverd quickly and smirked.
"15000 cash will be given along with the promotion and payrise, but as for a trip to London, I'm sure you and Kabir will have a 'pleasurable' honeymoon in London which will be a wedding gift for you from both of us." He said smugly.
I blushed. Deep red.
"Vaibhavi don't worry too much about my honeymoon, this about yours first...with Anika." I said.

I returned him his shoes and it was finally time for bidaai.
Anika had tears in her eyes. We all had. She hugged uncle and aunty tightly who Consoled her like a baby.
"Vaibhavi if you bring tears to Anika, you will face my wrath." I threatened him.
Then Anika came to me and hugged me tightly. We both were crying.
"Anika why are you crying, we will meet in the office daily na?" I asked.
"I am crying because you are crying you idiot" She shouted.
Then we looked at each other a starting laughing like mad people.
"Tum dono ka kuch nhi ho sakta" Aunty scolded us.
Then Anika and Vaibhav sat in the car. They were leaving for Mumbai tonight itself whereas we had a flight tomorrow morning. The day finally came to an end and I crashed on to my bed after changing the dress.

AAnika and Vaibhav's look

Shreya's look for the wedding

Guys in the next chapter I'll be writing about Shreya's and Kabir's engagement. Will update by tomorrow. And for once, tell me if you like it or not. I'm waiting.