Author's Note

Hii guys! I am back to irritate you all. I just got an idea of a story and did not want to forget it so I penned it down. I am posting a part of it. If you people will like it then I will continue the story. I want comments about your views regarding it. If I do not get satisfactory comments, then I will delete the first chapter of the book that I have written. So it is all up to you guys. Here is a glimpse of it.....................

Ms Sharma And Mr Grey.

Smriti Sharma- She is a 25 year old agent in Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) India. She is assigned a covert operation in New York to neutralise the terrorists attack in India which are being planned there. Not even her parents are aware about her mission. She lives in Delhi.

Christian Grey- He is the usual arrogant billionaire. Owns Grey Enterprise. Loves his family and work. His great grandmother is an Indian. He loves her a lot and can do anything for her. Ladies drool over him. He has been into numerous relationships but none has been serious

Both are tied into an arranged marriage. Smriti did it for her country and Christian did it for his great grandmother.

Will this arranged marriage survive or will they separate their ways after the completion of her mission. Stay tuned to find out more.

PS- In the initial chapters, Christian will be unaware about Smriti being a RAW agent.

If you people like it, I will publish the first chapter of this story tomorrow.