Chapter-14

Shreya POV

The moment I entered my house, I was attacked by a very happy Jahanavi.

"Bua!! You are here." She said.
"Forgot me so soon darling?" Kabir asked Jahanavi.

"No fufaji, how can I forget you?" She asked very cutely.
I gave her chocolates as promised.

Mumma Papa came and I hugged them. Kabir took their blessings.
I then hugged my bhaiyas and Bhabhis. All the men were sitting in the living room while I joined the ladies in the kitchen.

"So Shreya, are you liking it there?" Khyati Bhabhi asked.

"I am Bhabhi. Mom and dad treat me like their own daughter. Roshni Bhabhi is good to me too. Siddharth bhaiya is just like Rohit bhai and Aditya...well he too watching cartoons!! So I'll not miss Shin Chan." I said.

"Paagal ladki!" Mumma said and Bhabhis laughted.

Then Kabir took his leave. He will come to pick me up tomorrow.

I was sitting with everyone in the living room and we were talking.

"Shreya, I hope your in laws have not diagnosed your mental problem or else they will think that they got a maaad daughter in law." Rohit bhai said earning a smack on his hand from Khyati Bhabhi.

"Rohit bhai... leave about me. Think about the baby who is on the way to a very idiotic father." I said and started laughing with Virat bhai.

We then went out to have lunch together in my favourite restaurant.

Coming back, Jahanavi was so tired that she slept and Virat bhai carried her to her room. I too went to my room to have a nap.

It was evening and I as usual was watching cartoons with Jahanavi. Mumma called us for dinner. We had dinner together and played pass on the parcel. I naturally lost and Rohit bhai won. I pouted.

"It's already past 11. Go to bed everyone." Mumma ordered.

I went to my room and checked my phone. Immediately I received a message from Kabir.

'I will miss you tonight...!"
"I will not." I replied.

I'm hurt wifey😩😩" He wrote.

"And I'm not sorry for that" I typed back.

" I know you miss me!" He messaged.

"No, I don't!" I replied.

"Keep telling yourself that." He typed.

"Goodnight." I wrote.

"Trying to get rid of me now, are we?" He messaged.

I did not reply anything. 

"I know that you are reading every message of mine. Goodnight and dream of me." He messaged.

"You are so full of yourself!!" I replied.

"I'm not Kabir Rathore for anything." He replied and I could imagine him smirking.

I was too tired to process anything and let the sleep engulf  me.

Next morning I again felt tremours of earthquake. When I opened my eyes I saw Jahanavi and Aditya jumping on my bed. 

"Aditya when and how did you come here?" I asked him.

"I've come here with chachu to pick you up chachi. But see you were sleeping till now so we decided to wake you up.

I immediately went to washroom and got ready wearing my Anarkali. I came down.