Chapter-46

Shreya POV-

The next day, when bhabhi and I were talking, I got to know that it is Mom and Dad's 30th wedding anniversary next week.

" Bhabhi, let's plan something for them." I said.

" I was thinking the same Shreya." Bhabhi said.

" We will discuss about it with Kabir and Siddharth bhai." I said.

She nodded.

" What do you want to discuss with Kabir and me Shreya?" Siddharth bhai asked, entering the kitchen.

" It's mom and Dad's 30th anniversary next week bhai, we should do something for them." I said.

" You are right but we will not discuss this here, they may hear us planning something. Both of you, come to the office at 3." Bhai said.

" I'm not free at 3." Bhabhi said.

" Okay then, come at 2." Bhai said.

" I'm not free at 2. I have a meeting." I said.

" Okay then, come at 12." He said.

Bhabhi and I nodded.

I then went to my room to get ready for office. Kabir was all dressed and having his coffee.

" Mrs Rathore, where do you think you are going?" He asked and took me in his embrace.

" Kabir, let me get ready." I said.

" What wifey, no time for husband?" He asked.

" Kabir, I am coming to your office at 12." I told him.

" Why?" He asked.

" What do you mean by why? Don't you want me to come to your office?" I asked him, faking hurtness in my voice.

" Stop being dramatic Mrs Rathore." He said and chuckled.

" It's mom and dad's 30th anniversary this week, so we are planning to do something. Siddharth bhai suggested that we should not plan at home as mom and dad may eavesdrop our conversations." I said.

" Okay." He said.

" Now let me get ready." I said.

" Fine. But wear something black. You look sexy in it." He said.

I blushed.

" The effect my words have on you is amazing Mrs Rathore." He said and made me blush further. 

I quickly went to get ready.

Shreya's Attire-

" Come children, let's have breakfast

" Come children, let's have breakfast." Dad said.

We nodded and sat.

After breakfast, we all left for our respective workplaces.