Chapter-45

Hii Guys! His Reporter Biwi stands #2 in General Fiction. I thank you all for your love and support through your votes and comments. As I keep saying, keep them coming and I appreciate them all. Thank you so much❤❤

Shreya POV-

In the evening when Kabir came back, he had fever again. This is what you get if you don't listen to your wife!

" Shreya, you take care of Kabir, I'll do the dinner." Roshni bhabhi said.

I nodded and went to our bedroom.

" I did warn you Kabir, right?" I asked him.

He nodded like a child. I chuckled.

" You are laughing at your husband's misery Mrs Rathore?" He questioned seriously.

" Of course not! Now you take these medicines and lie down, I will get your dinner." I said.

" Come quickly Mrs Rathore. These medicines don't affect me, your presence does." He said.

I blushed again.

" Stop talking and rest. I will be back." I said and left the room.

I got dinner in the room for him and myself.

" I am not hungry now." He announced.

" Kabir shut up and eat. How will you get better if you don't eat?" I asked him.

" Shreya, one has to be hungry to eat." He said.

" Open your mouth." I said.

He did as I said and I fed him a morsel of food.

" Now I'm gaining my appetite.

I fed him his dinner and had mine.

" Kabir, I'm going to help bhabhi now. I want you asleep within the next 15 minutes. I will come and check on you." I ordered him.

" You must be liking it na wifey? Getting to boss around Kabir Rathore?" He asked me.

" Like! I am loving it Kabir." I said sarcastically.

" Now sleep. Good night." I said.

" First, I need a good night kiss when should not be on my cheek." He said.

" Sure." I said and kissed his forehead and left the room.

I heard him groan.

" 15 Minutes." I shouted.

" Whatever." He replied back.

After all my work was done, I went back to the room and saw Kabir sleeping peacefully. I changed into my night dress and and took my place next to him. He wrapped his arms around me and I slept.

The next morning, Kabir was up before me. I could see that he was much better today.

" Kabir, don't go to the office today." I said.

" Shreya, not happening. I run a billion dollar company. I cannot take leaves like this." He said.

I rolled my eyes.

" Yes Mrs Rathore, you have baan acting all bossy and over smart from yesterday. It is high time that you get punished for it." Kabir said and pulled me to him. He then started kissing me all over.

" Kabir" I moaned.

" Yes Mrs Rathore?" He asked and contined what he was going.

" Please stop." I said.

" This is your sweet punishment Shreya." He said.

" Kabir, don't you have to go for work?" I asked him.