Chapter-50

Shreya POV-

When I gained my conscious back, I was in Kabir's arms.

" Shreya, are you okay?" He asked with worry.

" I am okay Kabir." I managed to say.

" We are going to the doctor right now." He announced.

" No Kabir, I fainted because I have not eaten anything from morning." I told him.

" Wow Mrs Rathore! Are why did you do that?" He asked irritatedly.

" Because I was very busy." I said.

" Shreya, what should I do so that you become a responsible girl?" Mumma asked me.

" First take me home and then scold me." I said to everyone.

" Let's go." Kabir said and picked me up in bridal style.

" Kabir, put me down!! I can walk." I said.

" No." He said.

" Kabir please." I demanded.

" Shreya, if I put you down, you will faint again. Just look at your condition." He said.

" No Kabir, you put me down now!" I said. I was embarrassed because everyone was present there.

" Are you sure?" He asked in a no- so-confident tone.

" Yes. Now put me down." I said.

He obliged. The moment I was on my feet, I started feeling dizziness again buy I thought that I can manage walking till the car. I was wrong.

I would have hardly taken 7 steps and I started to feel that I will fall down any moment. Kabir must have noticed it and held me again.

" Why do you even try pulling these stunts?" He asked.

I did not reply.

We reached home and Kabir took me to our room. Mumma, Riya bhabhi, Khyati bhabhi and Roshni bhabhi were with me too.

" Shreya I am getting you food right now and I don't want any tantrums." Mumma said, sternly.

Then, mumma and all the bhabhis left the room.

" Shreya, how on earth can you be so irresponsible? I mean, you've just had your breakfast in the morning and now it is 9 in the night. Moreover, you were outdoors all day!" Kabir said.

" I did not do it purposefully. It just skipped from my mind. I already had a lot too much on my platter today." I said honestly.

" Who forgets to have lunch?" He asked.

" I." I said.

" Stupid Mrs Rathore." He said and came towards me. He then kissed me on my forehead.

There was a knock on the door.

" Come in." Kabir said.

Anika barged into the room.

" Shreya! You insane, idiot, stupid, brainless, foolish, dumb creature! Do I have to appoint a baby sitter for you who has to look after you all day long?" Anika asked.

" Hold your horses woman!" I said weakly.

" I will slap you." She said and came towards me.

I looked at Kabir for help.

He just shrugged his shoulders and smirked.

Anika then slapped me lightly and hugged me.

" Shreya, even Advika cries when she is hungry and you forgot to have lunch? I mean who does that?" She asked.