Chapter-55

Shreya POV-

The next morning when I woke up, I had a throbbing pain in my head.

" Have the lemon juice kept on the side table." Kabir said.

I saw him working on his laptop.

" Why is my head paining so much?" I asked myself.

" Because you drank too much yesterday." He said without looking up.

Then yesterday's events came as a flashback.

Kabir then pinned me to the wall.

" I am really mad Mrs Rathore. I didn't say anything yesterday because you weren't in a condition to listen." He said.

" I was mad yesterday." I simply said.

" And why were you mad?" He asked.

" I don't know. You know what, I am going to India back. You stay here with Ananya." I said.

He kissed me hungrily. I broke it soon. I AM MAD AT HIM!!

" Okay, we will go back but on Sunday after I am done with my meeting." He said.

" No Kabir, I am done here. I am taking the next flight home." I said.

" Shreya, is something wrong with you? Why are you so irritated?" Kabir asked, giving me some space.

" I don't know and neither do I care." I said and took Kabir's laptop. I booked the next flight to Mumbai which was in 5 hours.

" Are you serious?" He asked.

" Why will I be joking?" I questioned.

" Fine. If this is what you want, then I will not stop you." Kabir said and went out of the room.

Tears again threatened to spill down my eyes. I got ready and went down for breakfast where I spotted Saaransh.

Shreya's look-

" Shreya, I am really sorry but I have to fly down to Paris today

" Shreya, I am really sorry but I have to fly down to Paris today." He said.

" No problem Malhotra, I am flying back to Mumbai today too." I said.

" Shreya, your husband loves you alot." He said.

I nodded.

" We will catch up soon. When are you planning to come to Mumbai?" I asked.

" Next month." He said.

" That's great. We will meet then." I said.

" We will." He promised and we had breakfast together. Then he left for the airport.

I went back to the room and packed my stuff.

I then called mom to inform that I am coming back.