Chapter-24

Shreya POV

The morning passed out in a daze and before I knew I was summoned to Vaibhav's cabin.

"Shreya you need to go to New York for a training conference for 7 days. You leave on Wednesday that is day after tomorrow." He said.

"Okay. What is it about?" I asked.

"Overall management and presentation of sensitive news." He said and I nodded my head.

Wrapping my today's schedule, I started for home around 11. I was tired AF.

"Mom it's have to leave for New York day after tomorrow. Are you okay with that?" I asked.

"Yeah. No problem." She said.

I had my dinner and went to our room. Kabir was working but as soon as he saw me, he got up and embraced me in a hug.

"Kabir I'm going to New York on Wednesday for a conference. Are you okay with that?" I asked.

"Mrs Rathore i have absolutely no problem. When will you be coming back?" He asked.

"Next week." I simply replied.

He had a frown on his face.

"So long? So I'm having you for tomorrow. Take a leave and we will spend the day tomorrow." He said.

"But...Kabir." I said.

"Mrs Rathore no ifs and buts." He ordered.

I nodded.

I told Vaibhav about my leave tomorrow to which he immediately agreed.

After that Kabir put a movie on TV and we were watching it. Halfway through it, it was difficult for me to even keep my eyes open so he switched it off and took me to the bed. I let sleep embrace me.

Next day I was woken up by a sudden peck on my lips. No money for the right guess. Yes, it was Kabir.

"Good morning Shreya." He said.

"Goodnight Kabir." I said covering my face with a pillow.

He then lifted me in his arms and took us to the washroom and put me under the shower. I was all wet and the white t'shirt that I was wearing had put my personal assets on public display. Kabir was looking hungrily at me.

"Kabir let me go. What if someone comes in the room?" I said.

"No one's here. Bhai and bhabhi have taken Aditya to the water park and mom dad have gone to my uncle's place for 2 days. So it's just you and me." He said.

He walked towards me removing his shirt. I was just gawking at his six pack abs.

"Take a picture. It lasts longer." He said and I just blushed.

I don't know where that fierce Shreya goes when I'm with Kabir.

I started taking my clothes off leaving me in my under garments. He was just looking at me while I was blushing furiously.

*I leave it further on the readers' imagination.*

Then we went downstairs. I just made maggi for both of us and we ate it.

"Shreya get ready we are going out." Kabir said.

"Where??" I asked.

"It's a surprise." He said.

"And Wear something casual." He added and I nodded.

I got ready within 20 minutes and wore this-