Chapter-21

Shreya POV

It was morning and again I started my packing after freshening up. Kabir had already done it the day before yesterday. 

"Shreya let me help you. If you pack this way, you'll miss your flight." Mom said entering the room. I just pouted. We were done soon. 

"Now get ready." Mom said leaving the room. I dressed in a pair of jeans and top. Simple.

I went downstairs where Kabir was already waiting for me

"Now leave for the airport or else they won't let to check in." Siddharth bhaiya said.

"Okay bhai." I said. I suddenly realised what I said and rectified myself.

"I mean bhaiya. Actually I am habitual to calling Virat and Rohit bhai so that's why I called you bhai too." I said.

"Shreya I already consider you as my sister. And you should call me bhai from now on. I kinda like it." He said.

I gave him a smile.

"Children leave now. You are really getting late. You know Mumbai's traffic na?" Dad asked.

We said bye to each other and I hugged mom and Roshni bhabhi.

"Chachi will bring you loads of chocolate from Paris Aditya." I told him and he gave me a toothy grin.

"Thank you chachi!" He chirped.

We sat in the car. This is the first time I'm noticing Kabir's car. It is a Porsche. Oh! How I love this beauty.

"Where are you Mrs Rathore?" Kabir asked.

"With you." I answered without thinking.

He just smirked.

"Getting sarcastic with me? Are we Shreya?" He asked.

I just nodded my head negatively.

The journey ahead was pretty much silent. He was answering some important mails and I was looking out of the window.

"Shreya lets go." He said and I noticed that we had reached to the airport.

"Lets go and get our boarding passes." I said and he nodded.

Within the next 1.5 hours we were sitting in the executive class.

"You know, economy class is not that bad. We could have saved some money." I said.

"Why do I have to keep on reminding you that I'm not Kabir Rathore for anything." He said and smirked arrogantly.

I just rolled my eyes. How can someone be so full of himself. I thought.

The flight took off.

"Have you ever been to Paris?" He asked me

"No. Never." I said honestly.