Chapter-4

Kabir POV 

The moment I entered Kashyap mansion, I was attacked by a very hyper Aditya. 

"Thanks chachu for bringing me such a nice Chachi! She is just like me. When she comes home, I will play a lot with her. I love you!" Said Aditya.

I was confused for a moment but then I suddenly realised that he was talking about Shreya. I don't know why but I found happiness bubbling inside me. She agreed.

"Beta tomorrow is the roka." Mrs Kashyap said.

"Okay Mrs Kashyap" I replied.

" It's mom or maa for you Kabir" She happily said.

"Okay maa" I replied.

Shreya POV

Finally! I'm packed. Anika is coming to my home with her luggage and we will directly go to the airport from my house. It feels like my house has become a dharamshala. So many freaking people together!! I went downstairs and sat down on the sofa watching Shin Chan with the kids. Now don't judge me. I LOVE
CARTOONS. We were laughing like mad people. 

"If people see you like this, they will feel that you need a mental asylum" Khyati Bhabhi said. I turned towards her and saw Bhabhi, mom and Papa laughing at me. I ridiculously pouted. 

"Anika is here. You both girls go to your room, I will send snacks for you there only. As it is there are a lot of preparations to be done for your roka." Mumma said.

"Hearing this, Anika dropped her phone she was holding in her hands and looked at me accusingly.

"You traitor, You were the first one to know about my love to Vaibhav and you yourself didn't tell me that you will be getting married!! I hate you." She shouted.

"Anika don't you dare! You are the one lying to me. I know this very well that we are not going to any conference. We are going to your MARRIAGE with Vaibhav in Bangaluru. I'm your best friend for crying out loud, better give me some credit." I snapped back.

She looked sheepish. And was grinning at me like an idiot.

"How did you come to know about it?" She asked.

" See no one will send us to a conference together. Atleast no one who are in their right brains and secondly I saw the invitation card which aunty sent to mumma for your wedding." I grinned like an idiot too.

"And here I thought that there is something that I could have finally hide from my daughter." Whined mumma.

With this we both went to my room.

"So spill." We both shouted at the same time.

"I seriously had no idea about this whole marriage thing till yesterday. As it is in don't love anybody so I agreed." I told her sincerely.

"Okay, about me... umm. . I was just planning to tell you about it in the flight with Vaibhav."She said.

We then had dinner and slept early.
"Girls wake up! You have a flight to board." Papa said coming to the room. We both got up abruptly. 

"Anika go get ready, then I will get ready." I said.

"Why me first? Today you go!" She whined.

" no" I said and pushed her towards the bathroom. In 20 minutes she came out wearing a very pretty summer dress.

I went to freshen up and wore my favourite pair of shorts and top over it.

Mumma entered in the room and as usual started shouting on me.

"Shreya, Kabir's roka is going on down, all his and our relatives and sitting in the living room and what did you both choose to wear? THIS!!" She said pointing to both of us.

"Mom it's okay, if he wants to marry me then they will have to accept me as who I am. Besides we am getting late and cannot afford to miss our flight." I said and rushed out of the room.

When we reached downstairs then I understood what mumma was talking about. There were more than 50 people in the house and there in the middle, Kabir was sitting. I took my time to study him. I must say he is very handsome. Anika voiced my thoughts.

" Ohh! What a handsome juju I'm getting." She shouted loudly and everyone looked at us. I kicked her feet. My in laws were looking at me with love, other relatives were scanning me from top to bottom and Kabir was looking at me with some different emotion In his eyes. I BLUSHED and greeted the people and started for the airport with Anika.

"Let's get you married." I grinned.

This is Anika's look

This is Shreya's dress

This is Kabir dressed up for his roka

Okay guys I know this is a very short update but I promise next one will be a longer one. Bye.