Chapter- 36

Shreya POV

We woke up and I asked Kabir to get ready.

" But where are we going?" Kabir asked me.

" It's a surprise." I said.

" Fine. Give me 10 minutes." He said and I nodded.

We were ready by 12. 

Shreya's look-

" Let's go." I said.

He nodded.

I started walking towards my car.

" We are not going in that car." He said pointing towards mine.

" Kabir I am not taking your tantrums. Now come." I said sternly.

" The most I can do is to allow you to drive my car, but there is no way that I'll go in that car." He said.

Actually, the car was Honda City but it was way too dirty. I do ignore my car.

" Fine. I will drive. Now tell me, which car do you want to go in?" I said with sarcasm.

" My Porsche, and you better not take that tone with me Mrs Rathore." I said.

I refrained myself from rolling my eyes.

" Now let's go. I don't want to get late." I said.

I took the driver's seat and Kabir took the passenger's one.

In 25 minutes, we reached the mall. We went to the theatre floor and went inside for the show. It was the movie of my favourite actor, SRK. I loveeeeeee him.

In the mid of the movie, Kabir whispered to me, " Stop fantasizing over him."

" I'm not fantasizing." I replied back.

" Yeah, sure." He said.

I just showed him my tongue and continued to watch. 

After 10 minutes, Kabir again was distracting me by tracing patterns on my wrist. Due to this action of his, 90% of my attention was with with rather than the movie.

" Kabir stop doing that and let me concentrate." I whispered to him.

" You are talking about concentration as if you have to appear for your 12th board Accounts exam in the next ten minutes." He mocked me.

Our bickering continued silently for the next 20 minutes and by the time we were done, the movie had come to an end.

" Now see, because of you I could not even watch the movie." I mock scolded him.

But, on the inside, I was really very happy. We got to spend some much needed quality time together with any of us being in stress and tension.

" Now let's go shopping." I declared.