Chapter- 31

Shreya's POV

" Would you carry my baby Shreya?" Kabir asked me. I was shocked.

" Kabir..... I..... can....cann" I started stammering.

" Just see the look on your face Mrs Rathore." Kabir said and started laughing.

He was joking!!

" Kabir, I hate you." I told him.

" Shreya, I know that you are not ready to become a mother right now. Just chill out. Okay?" He said.

" You honestly game me a mini heart attack." I told him genuinely.

" Now let's go to bed. It has been a long day." He said. I nodded.

We changed and then took the bed.

" Kabir, someday I'll love to carry your baby." I told him. He kissed my forehead.

" Sleep love, I love you." He said.

I then let sleep embrace me in his arms.

The next morning was a relaxed one. It was a national holiday. I woke up by 8 and went downstairs. Everyone was sitting in the living room, having talks and relaxing. I joined them too.

" Good morning everyone." I said.

" Awake sleepy head?" Siddharth bhai asked. I nodded and everyone chuckled.

" So, what is today's plan?" I asked them.

" Your dad and I are going to Siddhivinayak temple and then from there we will directly go to Nashik." Mom said.

" Why mom?" Roshni bhabhi asked.

" My friend has been blessed to become grandmother so she has invited us for the function." Mom told.

Roshni bhabhi and I cooked breakfast and served everyone. After that, mom and dad started off.

" Mumma, I want to go to juhu in the evening." Aditya demanded.

" As you wish my little prince." Bhabhi said.

" You both tag along with us too." Siddharth bhai said and Kabir nodded.

" But what are we doing now?" Aditya asked again.

" Adi, was your friend Danish calling you to play with him today?" Roshni bhabhi asked.

" Ohh! Thanks mumma for reminding me. I totally forgot." Adi said seriously.

" Okay champ! Papa will drop you at his house. Now get ready." Siddharth bhai said.

" Shreya, Kabir will you both take care of yourselves? After dropping Aditya to his friend's house, we will be going to my mother's house. Will it be fine with you guys?" Bhabhi asked.

" Bhabhi, what do you so much tension? We are there na. Don't worry, I'll take care of everything." I reassured her.

We said goodbyes and the three for them went out. Now it was just Kabir and me in the house and judging by his looks, I doubt his intentions.

" Kabir, what the hell are you planning?" I asked him.

" Nothing Mrs Rathore. Just do one thing and get ready in something ethnic wear." He said.

" Why?" I asked him.

" You ask so many questions dear wifey. For once, do as I say." He said coming towards me. I started moving backwards.

" Kabir what are you doing? What if someone comes?" I asked him. He had pinned me to the wall.

" No one is in the house darling. I did not know that you have short term memory loss." He said huskily, making me weak in the knees.