Chapter-16

Shreya POV.

A week passed and it was Monday today, Kabir was leaving for Delhi for a week. I was a little upset. I cannot explain the feeling I was having. He noticed it.

"Shreya I will come in a week. Why are you so tensed?" He asked.

"Why will i be tensed?" I asked.

"Anyone can tell that you are tensed. Don't pretend." Kabir said.

" Okay, whatever!" I said.

"Don't worry, I be back before you know." He said and I smiled at him.

"Now let's go down, you are getting late." I said and started leaving but he held my hand.

"I'll miss you. And you better take care." He said and kissed my cheek. I just blushed.

"How will I survive without seeing this blush on your face for the next 7 days." He sighed and I just chuckled.
We went downstairs to the living room.

"Take care, complete your work quickly and come back soon both of you." Mom said to Siddharth bhaiya and Kabir.

"Yes mom we will take care and come soon." Siddharth Bhaiya said and hugged mom and Kabir followed.
Then they left for the airport.

"Shreya today can you drop me to the office? My car is in the repair station?" Roshni Bhabhi asked.

"Bhabhi you don't have to ask. Just inform." I said and she smiled.

"You are the sister I never had." She said.
We left for work. I dropped her to her office and drived towards mine. I was very excited. I was meeting Anika today. She and Vaibhav returned back to India the day before yesterday.

The moment she saw me, she jumped and hugged me.

"Someone seems very happy today? Enjoyed your honeymoon?" I asked.

She winked and said, " Those are the details which I'm leaving for our girls night out." I nodded and went to meet Vaibhav sir. Here in office I call him sir to sound a little professional. He is the editor in chief after all.

"Hello sir. Had a good honeymoon?" I asked him.

"As good as I could have." He said.

"The foreign delegates were pretty impressed with the presentation. They will reply within this week." I said switching to my business like tone.

"Thank you so much once again for handling it. I'm sure the reply is gonna be positive." He said and I nodded.

"You have to go and get the statement of the police officer who was the in charge of the drug case. Once this is done, we are going to create a short picturization of the chain of events and then telecast it. Those dealers are already arrested." He said.

"Right on it." I said and went to grab my bag and Tarun who is the cameraman.

We recorded his statement and went back to the studio where Vaibhav was waiting.

"Here is the statement." I said handing over the chip to him.

"Okay, listen I have to attend a conference on an urgent basis so do my show today." He said.

"Absolutely not! Vaibhav. I have my show to host right after yours." I said.

"Shreya do as I say. You will be pleased that I'm letting you do this interview." He said.

"Whose interview Sir?" I asked.

"Virat Kohli's interview." He said casually.

"OMFG!! Are you serious? You are letting me do it?" I asked.