Chapter-12

Shreya POV

The moment I reached the venue, I was taken to a separate room to sit while all others were down to welcome the baarat. I was getting very nervous. The next one hour I was playing Angry Birds on my phone to do time pass.

"Shreya, when will you grow up? You are sitting in your bridal attire and playing angry birds?" Mumma asked.

" I don't want her to grow up. I am here to take home a daughter, not a daughter in law." Mrs Rathore said entering the room.

"Thankss Mrs Rathore." I said.
"Mrs Rathore is for others. Its mom for you Shreya." She said.

"Okay mom." I replied.

Then I was being taken to the stage. The moment my eyes met Kabir's, I was lost in them. He was looking very handsome.

Kabir's look.

He smirked at me again and I again just blushed

He smirked at me again and I again just blushed. I went to sit next to him on stage.

"You are one blushing bride. And you look so beautiful in the dress that you can give any actor a run for money." He said huskily.

I couldn't even look at him.
Then we were asked to stand up for the jaimaal. I was about to put garland around his neck but Siddharth bhaiya and Dhruv lifted him up. He just grinned.

In a fraction of second, I too was lifted up by Vaibhav and Mayank. Then the jaimaal was done.

It was me who had to undergo that photo torture and Anika was just looking at me trying to control her laughter. I glared at her and she lost it all. She was laughing like a cave woman. Kabir who was standing next to his mom went to Anika. I couldn't hear what they were talking but he too started laughing looking at me. I showed my tongue to both of them.

Finally Anika came to my rescue. We were asked to have dinner because it was time to go into the mandap for pheras and all.

Kabir fed me a morsel of food and I did the same. He was holding my hand the entire time and I was trying to get rid of him. Finally pandit ji came to my rescue and asked the groom to come to the mandap.

I was too called in the mandap after 15 minutes. Anika helped me getting there. 

"A tired and heavily dressed Shreya are not the perfect partners. You can trip over thin air for crying out loud." She said and I rolled my eyes.

I sat down and pandit ji started His mantras. I was literally fighting myself to be awake. Then after God knows how much time we are asked to stand up for the pheras.
Before I knew the seven rounds were completed and mumma Papa were doing my kanyadaan. I was holding my tears back.

Virat POV

It was time of vidaai. Shreya was throwing rice and we all were collecting it. She was crying bad. Then she totally broke down and kneeled to the ground. Rohit and I immediately rushed to her side and took her in a hug. We made her stand up. She then went towards mumma and hugged her as if her life depended on her. Mumma somehow Consoled her and by the time she was hugging Papa,  she was little in control. She hugged her Bhabhis and Jahanavi. Both of them were crying like babies. Then Kabir came to Jahanavi and said, " Janu, the next time we meet, I'll give you lots of chocolates and teddy bears."

"Absolutely not! I will give her chocolates. You already have done much damage. My family loves you more than me." Shreya said.

We all chuckled.
She then went to Anika who was crying too.

"Why are you crying stupid? We will meet in the office daily na after one month?" She asked hugging Shreya.

"I'm crying because you are crying, you idiot!" Shreya said and then again they started crying and laughing at the same time.

"Tum dono ka kuch nhi ho sakta!" Mumma said.
"Deja vu" Both of them shouted together.
"Mom said the same thing to us aunty when it was my vidaai." Anika clarified.

Finally we made Shreya sit in the car and fresh Tears started flowing out of her eyes. The driver started the car and she was waving out at  us crying as the car started leaving. This was it. Rohit, Papa and I couldn't control ourselves and we too had tears in our eyes.

Shreya POV

I don't know why I couldn't stop crying in the car too. Kabir offered me his handkerchief and I gladly took it.

"You can always go and meet them, you know right?" He said and I nodded.
"Rest for sometime. We will be reaching our new mansion in about an hour." He added and I closed my eyes resting my head on the door of the car.
"Shreya wake up. I know baccha you are very tired, but some rituals are still left. Once we are done you can sleep." Mom said.

"I'm sorry mom. I don't know when I slept."I said.
"There is no need to apologise Shreya, I know you must be very tired. Come now let's go inside." She said and I stood at the door with Kabir.

"Now kick the rice Kalash gently with your right foot, dip them into the alta and step inside the house." Roshni Bhabhi said.

"And kick the Kalash very gently Shreya so that it does not land on my face." Siddharth Bhaiya said and chuckled. 

I did as I was told and entered the house. There at the entrance I made my handprints with haldi. Now it was games time and Aditya was very exited to see weather His chacha wins or chachi.

Mom brought a vessel filled with milk and rose petals and bhabhi dipped a ring. Kabir and I were supposed to find it. Whoever gets it first, gets to dominate their married life.
We both put our hands in the vessel. Dad, Roshni Bhabhi and Aditya were cheering for me and Mom, Siddharth bhaiya and Dhruv were cheering for Kabir. I won the first round.

The second time, it was Kabir who found the ring and took it out.

The third and final time I was about to take the ring out but Kabir held my hand and started tracing patterns on it. I blushed. I don't know when he took the ring from my hand and showed it to others smiling at me slyly.
"This is not fair. You cheated." I said.
"What did I do?" He asked innocently.

"Shreya what did he do?" Dad asked.
"He....Nothing. " I said sadly and looked at him accusingly. He was just smirking.

"You can dominate all you want, but in bed, I'll be the one doing that Mrs Shreya Kabir Rathore." He said huskily and I knew I would have become like a tomato by blushing.

Then it was the kangan opening ceremony where we had to open the sacred thread from each other's hands using 1 single hand. Here, I won.

Finally everything was over and I was taken to Kabir's room. When I saw it decorated, I realised that it was my wedding night!! I started freaking out as I never was in a relationship before and I am a virgin. Period.

Hey guys! This is the next update. Keep the votes and comments coming. Bye.