Chapter-54

Shreya POV-

" Shreya, are you sure that your husband will not kill me for all of this? Because the murderous glare that he threw at me signifies otherwise.

" Shut up Saaransh. Can't you do this much for your friend?" I asked innocently.

" Stop using those puppy eyes." He said.

I rolled my eyes.

" But it has been 2 years since we last met. Let's catch up?" I asked.

He nodded and we started for the pool-side.

We talked alot. He told me about his girlfriend. Her name is Tanushree.

" Anika is a mother now." I told him.

" Yes, I know. I had a talk with her a while back. What is the name of the baby? I forgot to ask her." Saaransh asked.

" It is Advika." I said.

" Do you have her picture?" He asked.

I nodded and showed Advika's photo to him.

" She is a cutie!" He said.

I nodded in agreement.

We were so engrossed in talking about our school and college life that I didn't realise it was lunch time.

" Let's go and have lunch." He said.

Then I realized how hungry I was. 

" Yes. I'm really hungry." I said, he chuckled.

" Don't you want to call your husband ones to check where he is and stuff?" Saaransh asked.

" No. He is way too arrogant. If I call him, he will say that I am jealous and care about him and this is exactly what I don't want." I said.

" Fine." He said and we started for the restaurant.

We ate and then I retired to my room for some rest. Saaransh's room was on the 6th floor and mine was on 7th.

" In the evening, we will go for a swim." I said.

" Okay. Just give me a call. Till then, I have some work to do." He said.

I nodded.

Coming back to the room, I took out the most sexy swimsuit I had.

" Mr Husband, let's see how you react when you see me in this." I said and smirked.

I then talked to Anika for sometime and watched television.

It was around 6 in the evening and I was completely bored. I called Saaransh.

" Let's go?" I asked, as soon as he took my call.

" Okay. I am coming down." He said.

I took my swimsuit along with me and locked the room. He was here.

We went to the swimming pool and I got changed. There were people playing with the ball in the pool. We joined them.

Shreya's attire-