Chapter-19

Shreya POV

It was Sunday today and we were finalising everything for Jahanavi's party. I as usual was fighting with Anika over the colour of the curtains.

"Pink." She said.
"Blue." I said.
"Pink" She said again.
"Blue" I said back.

"Shut up both of you, will you?" Virat bhai said and we pouted.

"Purple" Kyati Bhabhi said

"Perfect." Rohit bhai said.

"Pink" Rohit bhai mimicked Anika.

"Blue" Virat bhai said and mocked me.

I threw a pillow at them. The doorbell rang.

"Open the door someone." Rohit bhai, Virat bhai, Anika and me shouted at the same time. Riya Bhabhi rolled her eyes and went to the door.

"Welcome Kabir!" She chirped and the water which I was sipping came out of my mouth.

Anika smirked at me. I simply rolled my eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Shreya is this the way to talk to your husband. I have taught you better than this." Mumma barked.

"Sorry mumma." I whined.

"Kabir beta have a seat. I'll get you water. The dinner will be served in the next 20 minutes." Mumma said and I again rolled my eyes seeing the special attention he is getting.

"How are you Kabir? I hope my sister is not annoying you very much." Rohit bhai asked.

Before Kabir could reply anything I threw a pillow right on Rohit bhai's face. He faked a hurt expression.

"You know what Kabir, don't answer that. I got the answer." He said and looked apologetically at Kabir. I just huffed and stormed to my bedroom.

"Shreya beta come back here. Your brother was just joking." Papa said.

"I was not joking." I heard Rohit bhai's voice.

" Rohit bhai I hate you so much that I can't even begin to describe." I shouted from my room.

I then heard a knock on the door. It was Anika.

"Shreya, Vaibhav is here to pick me up for a date. I'm going. Will be back in 2-3 hours." She said.

"Okay." I replied.

Again there was a knock on my door.

"Now what Anika? Why are you keeping Vaibhavi waiting for you? Go na." I said.

"It's not Anika." A manly voice said.

"Of course it is not!" I said and  turned towards Kabir.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I've come here to meet my mother in law." He simply stated.

"She is in the kitchen." I said sarcastically.

"But my dear wifey, I met her and now here to meet you.." He said and smirked.

He locked the door.

"Why did you lock the door?" I asked him.

"Because I want a kiss without interruptions." He stated simply.

"You are not getting anything." I said but he started walking towards me.

"I get what I want Shreya." He said coming very close to me and pinned me to my wardrobe and his chest.

"Kabir.. let go." I said and struggled to get out of his grip. But he was way too stronger than me.

He then started kissing me. I again started having a tingling feeling in my stomach. I kissed him back. The kiss had all the emotions of love filled in. He was dominating as usual. I stopped to grasp my breath. I was blushing furiously again. I just ran to the washroom and locked the door.

"Come out quickly Mrs Rathore. Everyone is waiting for us downstairs for dinner." He said but I didn't say anything.

This man is going to be the death of me one day. I swear.

I went down for the lunch and sat next to Kabir. He was continuously teasing me by brushing his legs over mine under the dining table. I kept an emotionless face and started eating my lunch. Seeing that I did not give away any emotion, he stopped after sometime and concentrated over food.

"Beta you sleep here only today. Go tomorrow." Mumma said.

"Maa I would have loved to stay but I have promised Aditya that we are going to have a movie night. So I'll have to go today." Kabir said.

"It's okay beta, drive safe and call Shreya once you reach." Papa said and he nodded.

He then wished all of us good night and went away.

I was done watching TV and went to my room when my phone indicated a message.

"Good night Mrs Rathore. Sleep well and dream of us." His text read.

"Good night and enjoy your movie night with Aditya and Sid bhaiya." I texted back.

Anika was back by then.

"How was your date?" I asked her.

"It was good. He took me for a candle light dinner. I will go back tomorrow after the party with him." She said.

"I'll go back after the party too along with Kabir." I informed her and she nodded.

"Have you taken your relationship to the next level with him?" She asked out of nowhere.

I just blushed.

"We just kissed. Twice." I said.

"Don't keep your man waiting girl." She said humorously and we both chuckled.

"So Vaibhavi...." I started but she cut me.

"Don't get started again." She said.

We then laid down on the bed and let sleep consume us.

Hii guys! I know this is a short update but the next one's gonna be longer. I promise. Until next time. Bye.

PS- Do vote, comment and share. I appreciate it all!!