Chapter- 39

Hii guys! This is the next chapter. I am very sorry for it's length. Actually I've been busy a lot much these days. Now it is up to you. Tell me if you want long chapters or regular updates.

Shreya POV-

" Mrs Rathore, What did I tell you about rolling your eyes at me?" He asked me seriously.

I gulped.

" What are you talking about Kabir? When did I roll my eyes at you?" I asked him, hoping that he would really believe that I did no such thing.

" Do not pretend to forget Mrs Rathore." He said with authority.

" But I didn't." I continued defending myself.

" Shreya...." He said and  started walking towards me. I started walking backwards.

As soon as I reached the bed where my night suit was kept, I grabbed it and ran towards into the washroom and locked it.

" Till when are you going to stay in there Shreya? What will happen when you will come out?" He asked huskily.

I did not reply. Just blushed.

I then took a long, relaxing shower. I wore my night suit and walked out of the washroom praying that Kabir should not be in the room.

Why don't you listen to me god? I questioned silently because Kabir was standing in the balcony.

I silently tried to tip-toe out of the room.

" You won't be able to go out." Kabir said without turning.

Now how did he come to know that I had come out of the washroom?

" You really think that I'll not be able to feel your presence?" He asked me.

" Kabiiii...." I stammered.

" What Kabir?" He asked me.

" I am sleepy." I said trying to change the topic.

" Not so soon Mrs Rathore." He said huskily, making me go weak in my knees.

He picked me up in bridal style and took me to the bed.

He started placing soft kisses on my neck.

" Kabir." I moaned.

He continued and lifted my tee. His lips on my stomach was doing wonders to me.

We then kissed. I did not even get to know when my shirt and bra were undid.

" You are so beautiful." Kabir announced.

" I blushed.

We then made love before I let sleep embrace me.

Fortunately, I woke up by 7:30 next morning.

I got ready. 

Shreya's look-