Chapter- 35

Shreya POV

As I was expecting, the environment of the house was tensed. I really wanted to run away but I knew that I had to face them. God, I should have informed them about the whole Chuttan thing.

The moment I stepped into the living room, I was surrounded by everybody which their hands crossed and bua dadi fuming in anger. I AM SO DEAD.

One thought that crossed my mind was that where is Kabir.

" Shreya, you have crossed heights of irresponsible actions." Mom said.

" All of us called you so many times but you did not even bother to check the phone." Dad said.

" And then we get to know that you were with that criminal Chuttan for more that 4 hours alone. He could have harmed you. And you did not even contact any of us to atleast inform about your whereabouts." Siddharth bhaiya scolded.

" Bhaiya, I was not alone. A whole team of police officers were with me. Also, I couldn't inform because it was a hush-hush affair. No one was supposed to know about it." I said.

" Shreya, don't try this crap on us. We are family and we should have known." Roshni bhabhi said.

I lowered my head in guilt.

" And what kind of clothes were you wearing? Did you sleep with that Chuttan? I will not be surprised if you did. Afterall a characterless woman like you is bound to do things like this. Why would you care about the reputation of the family?" Bua dadi accused.

Tears threatened to spill from my eyes.

" Enough Charu. How can you even think like this? The only mistake she made today was not informing any of us about her whereabouts. None of us doubt us and you said such rubbish without thinking once? Shame on you." Dad shouted.

" But Tarun, she spent some 5 hours with that criminal and in such revealing clothes." Bua dadi said.

" Yes she did. But it doesn't mean anything. We trust her completely and you will have to, too." Dad said sternly.

In the mean time, mumma-papa, bhaiyas-bhabhis were here with Jahanavi and Samyak

As soon as mumma entered the living room, she came to me and slapped me hard. I was shocked.

" You idiot. How dare you Shreya? Have you lost your mind!" Mumma shouted.

" Calm down Kaamini. I have trained my daughter to be a fighter. Are you okay darling?" Papa asked me.

" I am fine Papa, you don't worry." I said.

I hugged Virat bhai, Rohit bhai, Riya bhabhi and Khyati bhabhi. As it was very late, they started for home.

" Shreya go to your room. And mind you, Kabir must be fuming with anger." Roshni bhabhi warned. I nodded my head.

As soon as I entered the room, the door was locked and I was pinned to the wall. Kabir starting kissing me. It was not a kiss of love, it was more of punishment.

Kabir was literally kissing me very hard. I pulled myself back.

" Kabir..." I started.

" What Kabir, Shreya? " He asked me and that was the moment where I realised that I had no excuse and justification for my actions.

" How would you feel when you have no contact with me for 12 bloody hours and no one is ready to tell you about my location?" He asked me.

He was right and I was feeling criminal now.

" Kabir I'm really sorry." I said.

" Really Shreya? The best you could come up with was a sorry?" He asked irritatedly.