Chapter-22

Shreya POV

It was quite late so we were walking back to the hotel. I was feeling very happy. 

"What are you thinking Shreya?" Kabir asked.

"Nothing. Just wondering about how we first met." I said.

"Yeah! You falling in my arms and introducing yourself as 'And I am late." He said. I just showed him my tongue and he chuckled.

"I've married a baby!" He said.

" Now you have to deal with it." I added smartly.

"Yeah, I'll deal with it in the room." He smirked. I just blushed understanding his words.

We reached the room and the moment he locked the door my heart beat started increasing. I knew that today was the night and I will not back out.

Out of nowhere Kabir came, pinned to the wall and started kissing me. I was kissing him back too. When we stopped to catch our breath I found that the zipper of my dress was undone. I was feeling so shy that I wanted Earth to open up and swallow me.

"Mrs Rathore stop shying from your own husband." He said and held me in bridal style and placed me on the bed.

"Are you sure you wanna do this? Because once I start there is no turning back." He said.

I nodded positively.

"But I need to tell you something." I said.

"Of course, What?" He asked.

" I'm a.... vi... I'm" I stuttered.

"You are a virgin?" He completed for me, more like questioned me. I just looked down shyly.

"You know that you have made me the happiest man on Earth. You will not understand what it is to feel that your own wife was never somebody else's nor will ever be." He said. I must have been cherry red by then.

"You and your blush." He said.

He then undid my dress and was tracing patterns on my belly. Suddenly he captured my lips with his And was undoing my bra. He had no trouble doing it. He then made me lay on the bed and was on top of me. I was feeling so shy that I covered myself with a duvet. 

"Never hide your beautiful body from me." He said huskily and removed the duvet.

He was sucking me neck. I'm sure it will leave a hickey tomorrow.

His hands were dangerously near my private area and I was feeling wet. He got me rid of my panties and took his pants off too. I must have been tomato red by then. He just smirked and pulled a condom.

"I am going to enter you now. It will Pain for a while but then you'll enjoy it. If you feel that the pain is out of control, just tell me. Okay?" He said and I just nodded.

I soon got to know what he was talking about. It really pained.

"Shhh...baby. It will be alright. Just wait for sometime." He coeed. 

He just kissed my eyes from which tears were threatening to spill. I was very touched by his care. Soon the pain was gone and I was feeling an emotion which I cannot define. I've never felt this way before.

We made love till after midnight and then I slept in Kabir's arms while he was caressing my hair.

The next morning I found myself asleep in Kabir's arms. He was sleeping very peacefully. I looked at him creepily and started getting up unwrapping his arms from my waist. I wrapped the duvet around me and started to leave when I was stopped. I looked back and saw that Kabir was holding one slight part of duvet and smirking at me. I did what I do the best, BLUSHED.