Chapter-18

Shreya POV

The next morning was a beautiful one until Vaibhavi called me and asked me to report on field today. I frowned. And the cherry on top was that it was raining!!

"What happened?" Kabir asked.

"I've to report on field today and it's raining." I said.

"Take a leave today. We will spend the day together. I'm home today and Siddharth bhai too." He said.

"No, thank you very much. I love my work and will go." I said and got up to freshen up.

"Fine!!But on Saturday and Sunday you are all mine." He said. I gave a smirk to him.

"This weekend I'm going to mumma to stay. Its Jahanavi's the on Monday and I have to help them in the preparations. Its a grand affair every year." I said.

"Mrs Rathore you are ditching me for the weekend. You cannot do this." Kabir said.

"What happened to your 'you can meet them anytime attitude'?" I asked and he sighed.

"I was joking. Of course you can go. Its Jahanavi's 7th birthday right?" He asked and I nodded my head positively.

I then got ready and went downstairs. The rain had reduced to drizzling.

"Mom I'm very late. I'll go now. Don't worry I'll grab breakfast in the office." I said and barged out of the door.

I went to the office and then left for the field with my cameraman. We did all the interviews and by 6 I went back to the studio. My segment was shifted from 9-11 to 8-10 and I was very happy for that.

I was done with my segment and went back to home. Mom and dad were not home.

"Where is mom?" I asked to no one in particular.

"Mom and dad went to Kolkata. Chacha is not keeping well so they went to see them." Roshni Bhabhi  said.

"Ohh..so when will they be back?"I asked.

"Don't know. Next week I think." She replied.

I went to my room and saw a very adorable sight. Kabir, Siddharth bhaiya and Aditya were having pillow fight in my room. I did not disturb them went to the washroom to freshen up. After that I went downstairs to help Bhabhi in the kitchen.

"The house is suspiciously silent. What are the three monkeys upto?" Bhabhi asked.

"They are having pillow fight in my room." I said and we both chuckled.

We then had dinner. It was a silent affair and we retired to our rooms by 12. I was completely exhausted.

I went to washroom to brush and get into the night suit. When I was done in went out and saw Kabir talking to someone over the phone. For few minutes I waited but when I got bored, I threw a pillow at him face and he was shocked. His call was over by then. He started walking towards me.

"Yes wifey? Why would you do that?" He asked.

"I was getting bored." I pouted. He then threw a pillow at me. And this is how ladies and gentlemen we started having a pillow fight. I was jumping on the bed and he was standing near the bed. I was so over exited that I was about to trip when Kabir held me in bridal style. I was blushing badly by then.

He then placed me on the bed and was literally on my top. Before I could comprehend what was happening, he started kissing me. I had no idea what to do so I started kissing him back too. I was not opening my mouth for him so he pinched on my waist. I moaned and he slid his tongue in my mouth and starting dominating me. The kiss was very passionate. We stopped when we were out of breadth. I was as red as a tomato by then.

"You stole my first kiss." I accused him.

"Only I could have done that wifey so don't be so surprised." He said arrogantly.

"I'm glad that I am the first and will be the last one to ravish you." He said.

"Goodnight." I said still blushing.

"Goodnight." He replied too and embraced me in his arms. We slept.

The next day I was getting ready to go to my home. I already have many clothes there so I didn't pack anything.

Kabir had some important work in office so I drived to home myself. I entered and Rohit bhai engulfed me into a tight hug.

"How are you? I hate to say this but I missed you." He said.

"I'm fine. You could have come to my sasural or office to meet me bhai. I missed you too. BTW where is everyone?" I asked.

"They have gone to temple. I was asked to stay because you were coming." He replied and I nodded.

"Bhai! Let's go and have cold drinks!" I said.

"Let's go then!" He agreed.

We then went to pappu panwaala who sells cold drinks too. We had it and went back to the house. Everyone was waiting for us on the door as we had the keys.

I went and hugged everyone and we went inside.

"So what are the plans for her party?" I asked eying Jahanavi.

"You are the planner. You will tell us what to do like it happens every year and will continue to happen in the coming years." Virat bhai said and Riya Bhabhi nodded.

"What would have happened of you people if I was not there?" I asked dramatically.

"Don't give so much importance to yourself. I would have done everything if you would not have been there." A voice said from the door. Not any voice. His is a voice I can recognise in my sleep too. It was Anika.

"Shut up and come in." I said without looking at her.

"Jahanavi do you want a themed party?" I asked.

"Yes Bua. Disney theme." She said. Anika and I grinned.

"Disney it is." Anika said.

"Bhai the party will be right here. Khyati Bhabhi you call the caterers and Riya Bhabhi arrange the guest list. Meanwhile Anika and I will look into decorations." I said.

With this we all dispersed to our respective works.

Hii guys!! Another update. I hope you all like it. Until next time. Bye.

PS- Do vote, comment and share!!