Prolouge

Strong language throughout the book

Bella's POV
I know what you are thinking. How did I-Bellatrix Black, the most evil witch in existence, - become the way i am

How did I become so entranced by the Dark Arts?

Why did I go insane?

Why did i kill?

How did i fall in love with a monster?

How did I become the Dark Lady?

Buckle up. It's gonna be quite a ride.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I'm telling you, Albus" Minerva McGonagall, the Transfiguration teacher and head of Gryffindor house in Hogwarts, slammed a hand on the old Headmasters desk. The man looked unfazed, almost amused as he looked over his glasses and said,

"Minerva. I suggest you calm down"

"Calm down?" Minerva repeated incredulously. "Albus. Bellatrix Black is-"

"Bellatrix Black is nothing more than a privileged Pureblood witch, who is set to marry into the Lestrange family come next year when she graduates." Dumbledore said sternly, looking over his glasses at the Scottish woman.

"The LeStrange family are known followers" Minerva sniffed and straightened herself up. "Do well to remember that Albus Dumbledore. That Girl has a strange fascination with the Dark Arts, almost to good to be true. She's been asking questions"

"About?" Dumbledore lifted one grey eyebrow.

"Grindewald and other Dark Lords before him." She faltered and bit her lip. "And most recently.........."

She didn't have to say anything there. Tom Marvolo Riddle JR, better known as Voldemort or You-Know-Who has risen to power significantly over the past couple of year due to his extreme ideas of blood purity.

"The poor girl is nothing but a student who is curios" Dumbledore said hastily." Drop these ideas Minerva and return to class"

"What about the Blood Purity obsession?" Minerva challenged. "And the sudden curiosity"

"Can you honestly name any Pure Blooded family that isn't obsessed with Blood Purity" Dumbledore cocked another stern eyebrow.

"The Prewitts, Weasleys, Potters." She listed them off without a moments hesitation. It was easy, He supposed, All in her house. "Not to mention Sirius and Andromeda Black"

"What about them?" Dumbledore furrowed his brows, thoroughly confused now.

"Sirius comes from a long line of Slytherins. He's in Gryffindor and friends with the blood traitors." Minerva didn't have to elaborate on why it was bad. "And Andromeda has been seen with Hufflepuffs recently, leading to conflict between her and her sisters. You See Albus? The Blacks are not Blood Purity obsessed either."

"Andromeda and Sirius are not obsessed." Dumbledore hesitated before speaking. "The Blacks - Druella and Cygnus Especially are obsessed with Blood Purity."

"Still Albu-"

"Minerva. We are done here." He extended his hand and the door to his office flew open. "Goodbye"

"Goodbye" Minerva replied coldly and stiffly. As soon as the words left her mouth, she turned swiftly on her heel amd stormed out of the office. Once she was gone and the door was shut Dumbledore leaned back in his chair and swivelled around so he was facing the lake.

"Bellatrix Black. What am I going to do with you?"

AHHH. ok. I'm actually so happy that I decided to do this. Don't worry chapters will get longer xx.
MASSIVE thanks again to @Hannah_Slytherin_123 for giving me this idea.
I won't abandon this one like did to 'Hermione Riddle' I PROMISE. BUT THAT WILL ALSO BE GETTING A RE BOOST SOON SO WATCH OUT FOR THAT.

Just wanna let you all know that this book WILL be darker than 'Who am I' which was sorta lighthearted.

Why am I giving myself 3 books at the same time I don't know.