France

i miss writing the hermione book in all honesty, i miss that book.

One month before the wedding

"Honeymoon?"

The disbelieving yet excited shriek hit his ears. The Dark Lord winced, holing a hand up to the ear she was closest too and risked a stern glare towards his wife.

"Honeymoon" He repeated with finality, pulling a grimace as he slowly retreated his hand. "Technically"

"I don't like that word"

"I know, Bella bu-"

"That word is stupid"

"Love-"

"It means that we have work to do"

"It does"

"Fuck that word"

She sniffed once at him rather offended and turned back to the crossword puzzle she was doing. He smirked and sat across from her on the other side of the coffee table and put his feet up on the furniture. Bella slowly raised her eyes to his shoe-clad feet. "Remove" She poked at him with her wand once, the tip of it already burning with energy and he snapped himself into an upright position. Her satisfied smile irked him but he let it go. He needed to be on her good side for this one. "I don't think you can call it a honeymoon when we're working." She tilted her head, her tone riddled with mocking thoughts, but never looked up at him.

He shrugged. "Could be both"

"But it's not" Bella sighed, finally sitting up straight and snapping her cross word puzzle book closed. He gifted that to her in one Death Eater meeting a couple months back when she lamented how bored she was for an half an hour straight.   "You're going to disguise it as a honeymoon to make a ruse up to get me out of the country because I won't go other wise and you want to ensure nobody knows where we actually are." She smirked at him, standing and brushing her skirt slowly. The Dark Lady called back to him as she sauntered downstairs to the living room. Voldemort followed quickly.

"It's not that unusual!" He exclaimed as he caught up to her on the stairs. She tilted her head and pretended to think, easing her eyebrow. "Besides I have some business"

"Am I allowed to know this Business?" she mocked, brushing her hair out of her face.

He rolled his eyes behind her back. 'When we get there."

"I said I would go to France and that's it"

"That's where we are going"

In hindsight, Bella wasn't lied to, they did end up going to France but it definitely wasn't for a honeymoon. Firstly, Voldemort announced to the group of death eaters that the Dark Couple were venturing out of Europe entirely and not to contact them for two weeks, implying that he had some Super Serious Secret Shit to do. Secondly, when they arrived in Bella's property in Nice, Her husband disappeared for three hours while she mulled about doing nothing. Thirdly, he came back at after 5pm and forced her into an evening gown telling her that they had dinner reservations with important people.

The man was up to some Diplomatic Crap and tricked her into going along with it.

So begrudgingly, Bella slipped on a deep purple dress with matching heels, waved her wand a couple of times to fix her hair into a bun and her makeup and stomped her way to meet her husband at the foyer.

"Don't look so sour" He chuckled, brushing a loose curl behind her ear.

She swatted him away. "We're working on our honeymoon" She practically pouted and sniffed. Voldemort raised an eyebrow.