Occlumency Lessons Again

Bellatrix couldn't help the groan nor the eye roll she let out when her arm burned and tensed. Rodolphus frowned and lowered his tea, checking his own mark which was perfectly fine. Bellatrix glared at the blackening mark on her as she stood from the table, Banishing her lunch. Narcissa, who Bella found had stayed for Dinner, but her lip worriedly and Hannah, who also stayed for Dinner apparently, giggled mischievously.

"Man can't last two seconds without me" They heard her mumble and she gathered her cloak. "What the fuck does he want now!?"

"Bellatrix!" Rodolphus admonished.

Bella just stopped and looked at the three occupants and shrugged.

"True innit" She stated, waving her crooked wand to Banish her abandoned meal. In the midst of doing so, her arm burning stronger every second, she stopped Hannah messing with Narcissa. "Careful, Zabini" She warned, grinning, "You don't want to mess with my sister, she won't get you back, she'll wear yourself esteem down over a number of years" Narcissa rolled her eyes, sipping her drink.

"Don't be a bitch,Bella" She retorted, also rising and banishing her meal. Bella grinned and linked arms with her. Bellatrix went to apparate them both out but stopped noticing Hannah still sitting there.

"The fuck you doing, Zabini?" She demanded. She clicked her fingers and gestured to the side of her. "C'mon"

"Oh c'mon, Black" Hannah brought out the puppy eyes.

"LeStrange" Rodolphus snapped under his breath in between mouthfuls of food. Nobody batted an eye lid and ignored the man completely.

Bella stared pointedly at her best friend and after heaving a big, overdramatised sigh, Hannah stood and apparated away.

Narcissa, ever the perceptive one, narrowed her eyes, flicking her gaze between Rodolphus and the spot where Hannah just stood but Bella didn't seem to notice and the 18-almost 19- year old felt the sudden, familiar pinch of Side-Along Apparation settle in her stomach. The sisters grunted as they landed unceremoniously in the Malfoy Manor grounds for the second time that day and shook their heads clear.

"Bella." Narcissa gritted her teeth and wiped at her eye. "Next time let me do the apparation. You be the side along"

Bella went to retire but a scream took the place of the insult she was building up. Narcissa scoffed as she watched what was happening. Bellatrix scrambled to her feet and ran backwards. A brightly coloured bird with large tail feathers and a brown one of the same species walked the same pathway of here.

"Narcissa" Bella shrieked. "WHAT THE FUCK"

"Lucius acquired Peacocks" Narcissa told her with a sigh. "The bright one is Peter the Peacock and the brown one is Penny the Peacock" She stated casually and waved her wand, sending the birds away from her sister. Bellatrix ignored this and stopped, a grin on her face.

"Hehe" She snorted. "Cocks"

"Bellatrix!" Narcissa stood up, briskly. "Seriously?!How mature are you?!"

"The birds are literally called pea cocks" Bellatrix waved her arms madly. "Of course I'm gonna laugh"

"No seriously" Narcissa shook her head. "How mature are you? On a scale of 1-10"

"Change it to 100"

"Okay. Fine. On a scale of 1-100, How mature are you, Bellatrix Druella Black- LeStrange?"

"69"

Narcissa threw her hands up in defeat and stomped off, not to dissimilar to earlier today, leaving Bellatrix holding her stomach laughing.