Prophecy - Time Skip.

2 Years pass.

Britain becomes restless, Dumbledore becomes more ruthless, the raids get more frequent, their follower count enlarges.

They were at war, Make no mistake about it.

Voldemort travelled more and more, leaving her alone often enough. Sometimes she accompanied him, sometimes she didn't and took charge of the Death Eaters instead. He could be gone for a week or a month. It was all about balance.

"When are you leaving?" Bellatrix asked one early morning while they still laid in bed. She rolled on her back to look at her husband, still half asleep. "Germany this time?" She asked gently. She wasn't mad he kept leaving, The Witch - now 25- knew what he was doing and why. Besides, his magic kept her company

"Correct" He mumbled, sleep still overtaking him slightly. "In about three days" He yawned, also twisting on his back. "I promise this will be the last time" He Said. "Germany just had a change in leadership-"

"I'm not mad, Tom" Bella breathed out a laugh.

Oh that's a new thing. Slowly but surely Bellatrix began to drop the name "Voldemort" and began using Tom more. He didn't mind, his given name coming out of his wife's mouth was something he can excuse. He went to speak, words getting getting sucked in by the yawn that he breathed out instead, when both their left arms burnt black with urgency and frantic energy.

"Oh what the fuck now" Bella groaned, already rolling over to leave the comfort of the bed. Tom rubbed his face tiredly and tried to locate whoever was calling them.

He furrowed his brows. "It's about five different people" He muttered and threw the sheets off of him. He stayed still though, in a starfish position spread out along the mattress. Bella laughed at him slightly as she bustled about her morning routine.

"It's Lucius" She called from behind a changing screen. "Yaxley, Crabb, Regulas and Rookwood. You're losing it old man"

"I'm 38!"  He hollered back petulantly, only to be answered with a cackle from his wife. They got ready in comfortable silence, Voldemort being much quicker, and their arms never let up their burning. Bella smacked it once and immediately regretted it as she bent down and hissed in pain. "I'll stop them" Voldemort used her wand on the nightstand and pressed it harshly against his arm, watching as the blackness and burning faded. Bella's arm around the tattoo actually began to turn red.

"Someone better be dying" Bella scowled and off they went to the Malfoy Manor.

————-

"I'm dying?"

The cold words sent a chill around the silent room. Glowing red eyes began to glare at each individual over a newspaper and Ministry reports. Bella's jaw locked and her facial features contorted into an expression mixed between anger and fear.  The room was so wrapped with thick tension that it felt difficult to breath, that if you move you would sign a death certificate.

"A prophecy" Voldemort's face twisted into an evil smile. "Of my death" He threw the newspaper on the table and they all watched as it slid towards the middle in front of Narcissa. "Is that right, Severus?" He turned to his left hand who, to his credit, remained the stoicism he was famous in the circle for.

"Indeed" Snape drawled. "The new Hogwarts professor, a Divination expert confirmed it to Dumbledore" Narcissa scoffed without meaning to.

Voldemort drummed two fingers on the wooden table. "Something to say, Mrs Malfoy?" He asked more casually than he should. The woman turned white and her lips parted.

"Uh" She pushed herself forward slightly. "Well, I- um, forgive me My Lord" She stuttered. Bella made eye contact with her and nodded her head slightly and Lucius shifted in his seat. Narcissa wasn't known to speak at meetings unless the manner called for it but even then she rarely was called on. She was by all means a silent observer. "Divination is pure coincidence and speculation. It's useless" She licked her lips and breathed out. Bella morphed her face in a way that read 'well she's not wrong', as she turned back to her husband. Voldemort kept his eyes on his sister in law and nodded slowly.