Family Intervention

Voldemort calmly sat in his office once more, all objects discarded in Bella's rage cleaned, repaired and placed back in the cabinet where they rightfully belong. He scanned over a ministry report Dolohov had sent over without really reading it. Bellatrix laid half- awake in their bed a few doors down, stewing over the fight she had with him. The Riddle Manor was silent and peaceful as the two Dark Couple went about their tasks, unaware of the storm brewing.

Downstairs one floor, the hearth in their lounge lit up emerald green once more and out stepped 4 bodies. Druella looked around in disdain, Cygnus fiddled with his ash covered clothing, Narcissa cling tightly to Lucius, who was as stiff as board.

"I-I don't think they're here" Narcissa broke the silence quietly.

Druella clicked her tongue. "They're here" She stated. "Where else would they be?" She walked a few steps to the couch and managed to knock over a lamp. They all collectively froze and cringed. Lucius waved his wand and fixed it, but the sound echoed around the silent home.

Upstairs Bella bolted upright in bed, eyes wide and Voldemort's quill fell from his hands. She jumped up and wrapped a silk robe around her frame (She had removed her dress but didn't bother putting a nightgown on) and grasped her wand. Voldemort met her in the hallway, panic on his face. He went to speak but she shushed him and brushed past him like a woman on a mission.

"Regulas!" Bella shrieked and ran down the stairs, He was hot on her heels. "We told you to get lo-" The words died on her tongue as she took in the sight before her.

Her parents, sister and brother in law all stood tentatively in her living room.

"Sir and Madame Black" Voldemort was the first to speak. "Sir and Madame Malfoy" They all bowed their heads as he came to stand in front of Bella. "What the hell gives you the right to invade my home?" He growled, tensing up. Bella placed a hand on his arm from behind to calm him down.

"Forgive us, My Lord" Lucius breathed. "I-it was Black sir."

"He told us of your..engagement" Narcissa refused to meet his scarlet eyes. Bellatrix twisted the snake wrapped around her finger and bit her lip. She transfigured the silk robe she wore into a similar dress she had adorned earlier that day.

"I'm going to kill that boy" Bellatrix growled and came to stand next to Voldemort. "The nerve."

"Yes well" Cygnus cleared his throat. "Your mother and I" Druella said nothing but stared at Bella and Voldemort. "Thought it would be best to see the situation our daughter has got herself in" He trailer off at the end and dropped his gaze.

"Situation?" Voldemort echoes, sounding utterly offended. He looked at Bella with a facial expression akin to a child finding out the tooth fairy wasn't real and she struggled to hide her laugh.

"I was just about to start lunch" Bella sighed instead. "We're only going to have a Shepherds pie but I'm sure I can whip up something else?"

"Shepherds pie sounds lovely, Bella" Narcissa's smile was forced but Bella reciprocated all the same. Voldemort cleared his throat.

"Black, Malfoy." He said. "Perhaps we shall go and have a drink in my office."

Bellatrix shot him a look and he nodded almost imperceptibly. She exhaled and repeated the action.

"I-of course, my Lord" Cygnus nodded. Lucius eyed him as he walked past and followed without a word. Bella noticed but didn't comment.

"We don't have an house elf, yet" Bella began when the men left. Druella let out a noise. "Cissa, will you help me prepare the meal?"