Bella's too hungover for Andi.

Holy shit i'm in lOVE with this chapter IM BACK BBY.

Bella sighed happily and leaned back into the arms off her male companion,looking at the sunset. He let out a low chuckle and brushed a piece of her wild, untamed her behind her ear and kissed her forehead. Bellatrix jokingly slapped his chest to push him away. The man let out another chuckle and leaned back against the tree they were sitting under, pulling her with him. They sat in silence for a while, just listening to the sound of nature and watching the last bit of sunshine disappear under the ocean, curled up tightly together.

"You know" Bella began quietly. "This is the most romantic thing ever and yet. I don't hate it"

"And why's that?" Her partner asked, amusedly.

"Because i'm here with you." Bella said seriously and turned to face him. "I love you, Lord Voldemort"

Voldemort smiled softly at her and gently tipped her head up to kiss her.

"I love you too, Bella" He murmured against her lips. But then the moment was ruined.

"Bella" The couple heard from no where. They broke off the kiss and looked around in wonder. "Bella!"

"Can you hear that?" Bella asked him. Voldemort stared at her blankly. "Voldemort?"

"Bella!" He yelled suddenly, sounding strangely girlish, almost like her sister, Narcissa . Bella recoiled back in surprise.

"Voldemort?" She asked quietly.

"BEEEEELLLLLAAAAA"

"WAAH" Bella shot up in bed with a start, hand over her heart. She blinked and looked around in confusion. Was... Was she just dreaming of Lord Voldemort? Noooo. She couldn't have been. Right? Bellatrix groaned and shook her head while simultaneously gripping it due to the ear splitting headache she still has due to the hangover.

"Yooo. Sleeping Beauty?" A voice interrupted her thoughts and she slowly brought her eyes up to see both Narcissa and Hannah standing at the foot off the bed, yet standing no where near each other. Bella groaned again and pushed the blankets off of herself.

"What do you two want?" She yawned as she stood up, her clothes transformed into a new gown as she walked over to them. "What time is it?"

"Its noon. I let you sleep for two hours" Hannah inforned her. Bella raised an eyebrow.

"Oh you LET me did you?" She pushed her jokingly and sat down on the trunk at the foot of the bed. "You do realise this is my house right?"

"It is?" Hannah looked confused.

"You exasperate me" Bella laughed quietly and shook her head. Narcissa cleared her throat. "Yes Cissy?"

"I need to talk to you" Narcissa said formerly, she shot a glare at Hannah. "ALONE"

"Alright.Alright" Hannah rolled her eyes and held her hands up. The girl turned to leave but turned swiftly on her heel, wide eyed. Bella raised an eyebrow while Narcissa scoffed quietly. "Narcissa isn't hungover."

Bellatrix visibly winced as Narcissa turned to her best friend.

"What? Why would I be hungover?" She demanded. Bella laughed awkwardly.

"Because of last night...Remember?" She stood and looked at Narcissa, silently begging her to go along.

"Noooo" Narcissa said slowly and shook her head. "Lucius and I didn't drink last night. We played wizards chess for a while and then went to sleep"

Hannah gasped audibly and turned to Bella, rage in her eyes. Bella glared at Narcissa and backed away from Hannah slowly as the other witch began to advance. The younger witch (Narcissa) just threw her hands up in the air in frustration and sat down on the bed, waiting for this to be over with.

"You LIED to me!" Hannah said accusingly, jabbing her finger at Bella. "Again!"

"Well... Yes" Bella began

"Where was you.. really?" Hannah said lowly. Bella sighed and opened her mouth to speak, but remembered her Lords warning. 'You'll kill me" Bella sighed and looked down at the floorboards guiltily.

"I-I can't tell you" She said. Hannah scoffed.

"What kind of best friend LIES and then refuses to talk?" She asked. "We tell each other EVERYTHING. BELLA"

"STOP SHOUTING" Bella raised her voice, causing Hannah to recoil back. "What kind of best friend argues when being told they can't know anything?"

"Well then. Guess we are not best friends." Hannah sniffed and dissaparated on the spot, in a whirlwind of grey smoke. Bella gasped and lunged forward to grab her with tears in her eyes but it was too late. Hannah had gone. Narcissa stood from the bed and smoothed down her dress before calmly walking over to her extremely upset sister.

"Bella? Bells?" She asked tentatively, reaching out to touch her elder sisters shoulder. Bella jumped her Narcissa's hand came into contact and sniffed quietly.

"What did you want to talk about Cissy?" Bella asked, not turning to face her. Narcissa bit her lip and looked out of the window. "Cissy. I'll deal with Hannah later, What is it?"

"Its Andi" She said quietly. Immediately Bella's head darted up and she scanned Cissy's eyes for any sign of danger. Despite not being close and being polar opposites, they were sisters after all.

"What about Andi?" Bella asked nervously.

"Well.." Narcissa sighed and closed her eyes. "My Husband and I were shopping in Diagon Alley for a few home wear items, speaking off, I found this GORGEOUS grandfather clock which would look great in your living roo-"

"Get to the point, Cissy" Bella snapped.

"Right. Yes" Narcissa cleared her throat. "Anyway. As we came out of Madame Malkins, I spotted Andi"

"Yes?" Bella nudged her. "And?"

"With a Hufflepuff from Andi's year" Narcissa said angrily. Bella raised an eyebrow. "You may know him. Ted Tonks"

Immediately Bella gasped and recoiled back theatrically. Narcissa scoffed and rolled her eyes but Bella payed no attention as she lightly patted her chest a few times and took a few deep breaths.

"Th-the m-m-MUDBLOOD.  I KNEW IT" She shrieked out after a while of hyperventilating. Narcissa was staring at her with wide eyes. "What where they doing, Cissy?" Bella demanded, her voice lowered to that creepy whisper she does when she's angry. Narcissa shook her head and took a step back.

"I don't think I should tell you" She shuddered. Bella froze in her tracks and turned her famous 'kill glare' on to Narcissa.

"What. Where. They. Doing. Cissy?" She demanded, taking a step forward each time. Narcissa gulped and closed her eyes. "Narcissa Dorea Black- Malfoy!"

"KISSING. TOUCHING. HUGGING. HOLDING HANDS" Narcissa yelled in one breath, for her eldest sister had cornered her and was looming over her. Bella gasped and her hand flew to her head.

"I'm too hungover for this" She muttered under her breathe. She growled and looked at her sister one last time before shooting off in a cloud of smoke, briefly forgetting about Hannah for the time being. Narcissa gasped softly and quickly followed her.