Induction.

'AH look at them, Abraxas. So young and willing to get themselves killed. " Voldemort sighed quietly the next day lunchtime, gazing at the unfamiliar faces standing in front of him, waiting to see if they get the mark,  *his* mark. The elder Malfoy chuckled softly in response.

"Only for you, Master" He said, in a joking manor. Abraxas raised his glass to Voldemort's, in a silent action. Voldemort had a ghost of a smile on his face as he raised his glass to meet his friend's and as they clinked together he said,

"A toast. To the new Generation of Death Eaters."

"And may they be Hardworking and Loyal" Abraxas tilted his head as he finished the toast off. The two old friends simultaneously drunk from the glasses of preferred alcohol (Whisky to Voldemort and Brandy and Coke for Abraxas, it may be only Lunchtime but who cares?) and turned to the group of babbling, excitable new recruits.

To make sure that Dumbledore and his cronies didn't know about the ceremony, Abraxas had his son Lucius and Narcissa gather those that they thought could be and would be Loyal Death Eaters. Voldemort scoffed under his breath and scowled as he looked over the younger people standing there.

There was Lucius talking excitedly to Narcissa( Voldemort didn't want to give her the mark, way to vulnerable) and Tudor and Corban Yaxley (Voldemort wasn't really fond of the blond but had to make do since he was Abraxas' boy)

Barty crouch (Surprised Voldemort greatly when he first arrived but had been working with a Voldemort for a few years now and was just there to officially get the mark) Antonin Dolohov, The 'two idiots' Crabb and Goyle, Mulciber, Macnair, Carrow twins (Boy,Alecto sure looked like a troll) Rabastan Lestrange, Rodolphus was still in France but someone was missing.

Bellatrix.

She was late

Merlin he's gonna kill her one day.

"My Lord" Abraxas spoke again, after copying Voldemort's actions and looking over everyone. "I thought you said that Cygnus' daughter, Bellatrix, should be here?"

"I did say that" Voldemort nodded and scanned the room once more.

"So where is she?" Abraxas asked tentatively. Voldemort sighed theatrically and turned to him.

"How am I supposed to know?" He levelled his friend with a hard stare and smiled creepily as he turned back. Abraxas recoiled slightly and turned also, not wanting to ask the Dark Lord anymore questions. The two friends watched as Narcissa suddenly cut Lucius' rambling off and grabbed her necklace that was hanging delicately around her neck. Voldemort tilted his head as he watch her walk away to stand alone and speak into it, soon it became obvious she was irritated and distressed as her was getting louder and louder. The room stopped suddenly and the words she was saying became more clear.

"No Bella." She hissed, causing Voldemort to raise an eyebrow. "I refuse!"

Silence.

"Because! I don't have to explain myself to you" Narcissa hissed again. It was now clear to Voldemort that the necklace was a two way mirror and Bella was on the other end.

More silence.

"HOW DARE YOU" Narcissa shouted out and a loud cackle was heard on the other end. Yep. Definitely Bella. "You know what. Fine. But you owe me"

And with that Narcissa dropped the necklace so it hung around her neck once more and all but stomped over to Voldemort.

"My lord" She said nervously and curtsied a little. "My Sister, Bellatrix that is, wishes to see you. Outside. In the garden"