Failure

Some of you may be wondering where Bella's crazy friend Hannah went. Don't worry. I have a plan for that one. A lot of shit happens in this chapter. It's very productive. Good luck.

TW: Mentions of Cancer.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"You ready?" Rodolphus muttered to his wife. Bella breathed heavily through her nose and nodded, licking her dry lips. Rodolphus smiled crookedly and presented her with a bejewelled mask with intricate lines marked into it, Bella tilted her head and held out her hand slowly.

"What's this 'Dolph?" She questioned upon gripping the object.

"A wand" Her Husband replied sarcastically and began to walk across the Malfoy's Garden to the main house. "A mask, what do you think it was?"

"What's it for?" Bella barked back, just as impatiently, loudly as Rodolphus was distancing himself quite quickly.

"To conceal your face" Rodolphus snapped. "Can't have esteemed Ministry people and their wives killing squibs willy nilly now can we?"

"You've been working in the Ministry for three weeks. Hardly esteemed" Bella sniped under her breath but pulled the mask on nonetheless and trailed after him. She watched with childlike fascination as pulled his drab, grey, mask on. Although,She wondered, why her's was bejewelled and brand new and his, quite frankly, looked second hand.

"Bellatrix" A sudden female voice brought her out of her stupor and  jolted her. Narcissa came running forward, arms outstretched, and a solemn look on her face. Bella cursed loudly, stumbled backwards away from her teary eye'd sister and turned swiftly away and broke out into a full run.

"Not today, Satan" Bella shouted over her shoulder and ran around the Manor. Narcissa stopped exactly where her older sister was stood seconds before and sniffed...... before breaking out into full on sobs.

"BeLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAA" She wailed at the top of her lungs, stomping her foot. Slowly, one by one, stray deatheaters in mask poked their heads out and stared in wonder at the blond woman. Bella froze on her tracks and turned slowly in shock.

"Merlin" She sighed and slowly trudged back towards her hysterical sister. "Cissy? Er. You okay?"

"Be careful" Narcissa sniffed, suddenly grabbing the older brunette forcefully and slamming them together in a bone crushing hug. "Please, i've lost Andromeda, I cannot lose you too"

"Oh Cissy" Bella muttered, voice muffled by her mask, finally understanding her sisters extreme reaction. "I'll be fine- wait how did you know it was me? I'm wearing a mask"

"Hair" The nineteen year old muttered in Bella's shoulder and wrapped her finger around a curl. Bella groaned in frustration and gently pushed her sister away to forcefully tie her hair up and put her hood of her cloak up to hide her easily distinguishable hair. A twig snap attracted the sisters attention not a moment sooner, meaning both women turned sharply to the sound to find the one and only Lord Voldemort standing there with a bemused expression.

"Wrap things up, quickly" He ordered sternly. "We don't have all night"

"Yes, My lord" The sisters chorused, bowing their heads. Voldemort hummed and glided away without another word. Bella arched her brow and giggled. "Boy" she said, "He's snippy today...Must that time of the month"

"Bella" Narcissa scolded but struggled to fight the smile growing at the corners of her mouth.

"LESTRANGE" Voldemort suddenly yelled angrily. Bella frowned at the disappearance of "Bellatrix" and shrugged.